Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 event planners…but 0 dads.
Sorry I know I shouldn’t laugh but that’s funny as! 😂

Poor kids… it’s HER I’m laughing at! Boasting about 14 event planners, who actually gives a duck! You couldn’t provide them with a stable father who wasn’t already taken and married with a whole ass family already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She used the words "we" and "our". Shes chooses it, he pays for it. Im guessing!!! 🤔

Or is she choosing those words to attmpy to mess with a new mother!! Is she clever enough to do that 🤣🤭

Reactions: 25
She could have saved Annie a few quid if she had got her lazy arse to Home bargains , Tesco , b n m etc kids would have had more fun then looking @ dry lettuce leaves and KW lights .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I know I shouldn’t laugh but that’s funny as! 😂

Poor kids… it’s HER I’m laughing at! Boasting about 14 event planners, who actually gives a duck! You couldn’t provide them with a stable father who wasn’t already taken and married with a whole ass family already!!
I laughed when I read it, 14 event planners 🤣 for a little party in a gym hall. Maybe 14 businesses used but you only need 1 event planner!!! Although why she needed one for a soft play anyway!!! Managed to do them every year when my kids were younger!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I hate this narrative she "does it all on her own". If that ungrateful little witch had to do anything on her own she would be fucked.

I wish Kyle would sell the house, stop the money, reclaim his car. Just cut it all off.

Let's see how amazing she is then. She's bleeping useless. She adds nothing of value to anyone or anything.

See them survive on a chest freezer of tit juice with her making no more as she's too busy trying to fix her face, fanny and arse.
Can’t even get her Maw to babysit Kairo without Kyle having to pay Carron cash 💸.
Hopeless family.
Paid help.

Reactions: 23
If my thread title doesn’t win, I’m doing a Lauren and blaming Annie, as obvs will be Annie’s fault??

Might say Kyle is punishing my kids too YOLO

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lavish birthday party? Hardly. A wallpaper pasting table with paper plates and cheap buns with KW on them (just incase he forgets his initials). An empty gym hall (Hardly a lavish venue) and some cheap nasty pitta bread slices with hummas and bananas, just what every 4 year old wants to eat. No sign of a single kid present and no sign of any gifts, cards. Where's the clown, where the entertainment? .

Where's the DJ, Where's the draped curtains to cover up the gym walls. That party probably cost all of £500 and I'd sack the catering if they turned up with that food

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Loz makes me feel bad about my parenting.

First Kairo can speak better Spanish than my 4 year old and my son has a Spanish parent who he lives with (me so sorry if my English is not the best. Shall I write in español for Kairo to translate?)

Secondly Kairo knows his initials.

My son does not.

Is this an English thing? Do all your children know their initials?
Or is it because Loz puts KW everywhere?

I would appreciate to know as my son starts school in September and I would not want him to be behind.
No, the initials mania is so so weird!! Not an English thing at all, and you’d think she’d be going on even less seeing as Kyle’s initials are the same and he doesn’t even see them. Not normal all this bizarrely slapping initials on everything, even round her gammy neck ffs. She’s obsessed! Only thing I’ve seen a bit similar is the other strange mum whatshername Sam Faiers from TOWIE. Haven’t seen anything about her for a while but I remember she was obsessed with the older boy and used the word journey a lot, plus initials stamped on everything. She may as well have been single herself, another delulu going on about a man who’s thick as tit and not seeming interested.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Event planners?
You mean small businesses that do cakes and tit, ok hun 😅😅😅😅

Sent from my 1 and only phone (don’t do burners)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another 🤮 word Emosh.
duck off Lauryn with your burners and bulshit.
“I know not everyone can” in relation to breastfeeding that’s a dig if ever I saw one and explains her obsession with breastfeeding! A few have questioned previously if it relates to Annie and now I’m wondering maybe you’re right! Shes so weird!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She wrote that crap message herself.

This is a reflection on how lauryn thinks the world should see her but due to her extremely absent IQ she doesn't seem to get into that empty head that she is so obviously writing to herself

No one can stand the home wrecking clown.

Reactions: 27
“I know not everyone can” in relation to breastfeeding that’s a dig if ever I saw one and explains her obsession with breastfeeding! Shes so weird!
FML… bore off with breastfeeding. No one’s asking you for any information or advice Lauren your kids ain’t newborns just do one!

Let’s be honest 80% of her followers dislike her guts and are just there with the popcorn waiting for the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.