Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what I really love on here is that nobody attempts to moderate this thread (unlike another one I am on). You can say your thoughts about all of the people involved and nobody smacks you down. It is a friendly thread and everyone on here is great! :)
I agree, it’s a nice thread
What the duck - she even had the initials put on the wall as a party decoration 😳😭
View attachment 2906805Nah I’m gone - even the cakes 🤣 what a bleeping loser. I can say with my hand on my heart I have NEVER used my kids initials.
Never in my life have I seen kids birthday kids with just their initials on them. She is bleeping obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine bragging about a house that could be taken from you at any time or at the very least is only guaranteed for the next 18 years. I truly think she is so delusional she thinks she will be able to gain some kind of celeb status, marry a rich man or Giro is gonna be a top level football player. That is what keeps up this level of delulu.

Btw Proz, none of those three options will be a thing, you’ll be on Universal Credit quicker than you can say “ask him if he wants to go with me again” by the time Klearpay turns 18

Reactions: 38
Imagine finding out your neighbour was taking photos of your PRIVATE garden and posting them online
I'd be mortified

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She would be the first one to complain about privacy if a neighbour dared to catch her trampoline in a shot and posted it on social media

Reactions: 35
That comment form chesire wag seems legit dont u think?
I believe it
Imagine that big fanny has actually only shagged her twice and made babies twice 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That comment form chesire wag seems legit dont u think?
I believe it
Imagine that big fanny has actually only shagged her twice and made babies twice 🙈
Nothing we haven’t seen on tattle
Prob a tattler imho

sent from a Annie Stan
J

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Need to have a catch up but just popped in to say all the companies involved with KG’s party are in my search history from when I looked the other day. Just looked again and none of their followers have gone up. That’ll learn em 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Surely it’s worse to promote he’s Kyle’s when he has no relationship with him. What about when he gets to school and they all have this obsession with football and then he’s Kyle’s dad. It will be even worse becuse he will carry the name and that’s it. It’s actually highliting the fact he hasn’t got a dad

Reactions: 23
All for the gram she should carry on breastfeeding as no amounts of tweeks or adjustments can make her pretty on the inside or outside.

14 party planners what a bleeping lie wedding planners don't have or need that many.

Reactions: 19
This is so spot on! 👏🏼 & I’ve seen it the past few days, comments siding with her online! Annie back to being the villain! She is one clever witch when it comes to being manipulative!
Facebook luvvies have been driving me insane the last few weeks. Constant attacks on Annie and Lauryn getting off scot free 😶.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she is mentally ill. I think she’s just a despicable person who is extremely money and fame hungry. If she was mentally ill then she wouldn’t be requesting Fendi bags, Louis bags and a Cartier bracelet instead of asking the courts to try and arrange visitations. She’s just so deep in her own ego and desires that not even her children can bring her back to earth. This whole thing has been about her having status and she’s furious she was in arms reach of being a WAG and it didn’t work out.

I’m a pretty good judge of character and actually quite soft, if I thought for one minute she was poorly I wouldn’t even be here.
I think why we all think she must be mentally unwell is because none of us could ever fathom behaving in the way she does. The things she does are so depraved and wicked! No one can comprehend being of sane mind and acting this way!

But I agree with you, she’s vile!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
100% the only time she comes off private is when she’s sold a story.

God imagine baby girls first birthday 😭😭😭😭

Comments still going strong does she ever get tired of writing to herself she’s an amazing mummy
What gets me is, none of these 'commenters' ever seem to stick up for her on the daily fail articles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Facebook luvvies have been driving me insane the last few weeks. Constant attacks on Annie and Lauryn getting off scot free 😶.
Funnily enough that’s exactly where I’ve been reading it! Some of the comments have made my blood boil!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.