Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proz we know you read here, stop taking pics of my pool or it will go legal! J

sent from ur neighbour

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Funnily enough that’s exactly where I’ve been reading it! Some of the comments have made my blood boil!
I started seeing them a few weeks ago and some of the comments from ladies who were easily 60+ were really hateful and derogatory towards Annie. I noticed a few people who tried to offer an alternative view got piled on.

The intellect level was beyond average at best.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The fact Annie ignores it all publicly is really impressive. This is what kills Loz even more. To me it makes her even more classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just came to me but could that article apart from bragging be also to show that she does spend kairos maintenance on him and not herself. We’ve said before she should be looked into for spending it all on her face and emo clothes.

Reactions: 22
Aw the cringe I feel for this girl “look everyone I live beside someone with a pool”… her poor neighbours imagine living next door to this woman because some footballer dipped it in her on at least 2 occasions that resulted in 2 unwanted children.

Reactions: 27
Aw the cringe I feel for this girl “look everyone I live beside someone with a pool”… her poor neighbours imagine living next door to this woman because some footballer dipped it in her on at least 2 occasions that resulted in 2 unwanted children.
You can tell she desperately wants everyone to think it's hers.

See if I lived next door to her I'd be chapping that cheap bastard door of hers down and tell her to pack it in.

She has no right to put up other folks gardens on her insta

Hope the person living there rattles her one

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You embarrassing fuckin bleep

Wow you can play a party with Walkers money, but you can’t emotionally protect your kid.

Dirty woman

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can you imagine if they ever privately called her out on it and demanded she stop.
I would die if my neighbours saw me posting their pool but she has zero shame and thinks the world (kyle) owes her a living.

Sent from no infinity pool for you

J

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s such a fuckin beg it’s wild she slates Kyle and causes as much stress to Annie as possible when he funds her life style

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Annie should make a post of her and her children enjoying their actual pool.
I know she won't as she is far to classy for that but Loz would lose her bleeping tit.

Piles would be exploding all over her sunken trampoline and overgrown garden iykyk

J

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So kiaro got a big public party so she can now do the same for her daughters
MOTWYW
#sent from noone cares that her sperm giver is KW Snapchat fone

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Have WE mad a rod for OUR own back haha!”

Psycho
Her caption, he deserved this day so much

duck off lauryn, he's the only one bringing in money to your squat

Also he deserves something to be compensated for having an absolutely tit mum

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You embarrassing fuckin bleep

Wow you can play a party with Walkers money, but you can’t emotionally protect your kid.

Dirty woman
I feel like parties like this are so out dated. No one with money wastes money like this. It's died a death like OTT baby showers. Zero class stupid brass.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.