Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tw, baby loss

Are we forgetting Annies miscarriage? She had to find out that he got another woman pregnant when she was losing her baby. All Annie wanted was another little baby to love and care for. I can't imagine the pain the pair of them have put her through, but I think she stayed because she had her heart set on a baby. When she finally started to trust Kyle again and feel warmth towards him she got pregnant, but by then it was already too late, as that stupid slag Begman was giving birth.

Annie has always been about her children, there is nothing more important to her. As someone with 3 children myself, I couldn't imagine going it alone after so many years as a family unit. It happened to me too, I found out at 36 weeks pregnant with my first child that I had been cheated on and I chose to stay, because I could not face bringing up a child alone. So I fully respect her decision and empathise with her. She is doing right by her children and herself.

As for Kyle, consent to sex is not consent to having a baby. Goodman knew that, and she knew that from the start that Kyle would not be involved. She was told via the offer of money to abort, and she was also told in court that he couldn't be in Kairos life. She has only ever been about money and spite. She is scum of the Earth (Kyle isn't much better) but Lauren is the real villain here.

He absolutely does not have to bring those love children into his family unit at home. Annie doesn't want anything to do with them I'm sure, she said in an interview "what if I see his face and he looks like Kyle." It broke her heart and it breaks mine thinking about it. Kyle has clearly got a deal with Lauren to make sure the children's faces are not shown so that Annie doesn't have to go through the pain of seeing them. And for that I do respect him, BUT he should be doing more to protect Annie and RRRR from that absolute menace.

Something needs to happen, and soon. Everyone's mental health is going to be affected by this whole tit show orchestrated by Austin Piles.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from high court - family division

Edit - spelling
Wow 👏🏼 I could not have said that better! So well put!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same article . Poor Annie f s

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
You embarrassing fuckin bleep

Wow you can play a party with Walkers money, but you can’t emotionally protect your kid.

Dirty woman
Who is she referring to when she says ‘we’

who the duck is we ?!!

LED light is on but the dads not home 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
What the duck is this narrative he was missing from the party he is not present in his life duck me change the fuckin record. Why are Annie and Lozza mentioned in the same fuckin sentence. Lozza is absolutely noting to either of them end of

Reactions: 25
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ she doesn’t look downcast , she’s just looking down at the ground ..
Unlike duck face gawping into the distance trying to act like a pap isn’t in front of her .
Annie not posing , natural with a friend. Something else prozza hasn’t got .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks amazing, carefree, unbothered and effortless. Keep convincing yourself she's bothered by you lauryn you're a laughing stock. She's so thirsty she should take her two unwanted KWs to duck, absolute weirdo. These stories from lauryns camp are comedy gold tbh so desperate to cling onto the walkers #walkerstalker

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Annie doesn’t look downcast at all. What a bizarre choice of words. She looks like a woman who has just given birth, is going about her business, NOT wanting to be photographed (unlike some - let that sink in and make of that what you will) and sick as duck at being linked to this hopeless bleep tit mother Goodman. Leave her alone!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Unlike duck face gawping into the distance trying to act like a pap isn’t in front of her .
Annie not posing , natural with a friend. Something else prozza hasn’t got .
Gawper goodman 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s called carrying on with her life, 4 wanted children, body on fire, money in the bank and family around her that love her.

Loz has none of the above

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.