Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food looks inedible. The sandwiches look like theyve been left out for far too long and them bananas look like theyve just been lobbed on table as an afterthought
---
Balloons look boring
---
If a company provided tht food an cake to me id be demanding a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how the 3 R’s have about 25 birthday parties between them and not one was splashed over the papers! J
sent from Cheshire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The food looks inedible. The sandwiches look like theyve been left out for far too long and them bananas look like theyve just been lobbed on table as an afterthought
---
Balloons look boring
---
What 4 year old has a sit down party mine were spent in my parents garden where all my little mates could run round then we probably had sandwiches and crisps made by mum! She did once make me a goodison park cake with moveable players that was top tier

Reactions: 23
---
Balloons look boring
---

The food does look rotten imagine being a kid and seeing lettuce sitting at a party when my oldest was at nursery one mum had loads of party food and she made aload of jam sandwhiches it was the only thing her kid ate she had other sandwhiches too but the kids devoured the jam ones in minutes they loved them

Reactions: 21
Nah she knows what she’s doing here. She knows people can’t help but feel sorry for the reality of children and their dad walking away from them. Which is of course is a sad story (that many many woman and children face every day) Regardless of everything people have short memories and bad headlines always fade. She knows this is the way to get the public back to hating K & A .
This is so spot on! 👏🏼 & I’ve seen it the past few days, comments siding with her online! Annie back to being the villain! She is one clever witch when it comes to being manipulative!

• Heart
Cba to read all that
She’s basically not fukin paid for that party dirty bleep
In exchange for dailymail promotion
She is fukin shameless
8k a month and you can’t even pay for your sons party

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't get why my company would want to associate with her
Unless they live under a rock

• Haha
Latest trashy daily fail article
So predictable and boring 🥱🙄
What the duck - she even had the initials put on the wall as a party decoration 😳😭
IMG_0313.jpeg
Nah I’m gone - even the cakes 🤣 what a bleeping loser. I can say with my hand on my heart I have NEVER used my kids initials.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I don't get why my company would want to associate with her
Unless they live under a rock
I don’t think they chose to I think she had to pay, hence why they weren’t listed as gifted. She may have got 10% off! Basically anyone can tag a company they use and as we’ve seen with Giro’s IG tagging Kyle as daddy, there’s not much they can do, she’s just manipulating it to look like they fell over themselves to provide for Giro! J

Reactions: 20
She really is the dregs of society.
It always makes me laugh, How never any pics playing near said pool or sat by it.
Why is that???

As we all already know she has no bleeping pool.

Just saying it so those at the back can hear.

Sent Loz is a serial liar with burners falling out her grapes

J

Reactions: 30
This is so spot on! 👏🏼 & I’ve seen it the past few days, comments siding with her online! Annie back to being the villain! She is one clever witch when it comes to being manipulative!
Yeah I just remembered why I don’t usually bother reading Facebook article comments. The stupidity I’ve just seen, honestly! All saying why blame Lauryn when Kyle went back there 🤢

Reactions: 18
No I’m crying 😂😂 does her neighbour know she’s taking pictures of her pool for her insta?! bleeping loser

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.