Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll došŸ‘¢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I call bingo on that story .
it's the only reason why she would have came off private for that short time as she sold the story and made out she didn't.

Reactions: 24
I call bingo on that story .
it's the only reason why she would have came off private for that short time as she sold the story and made out she didn't.
100% the only time she comes off private is when sheā€™s sold a story.

God imagine baby girls first birthday šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Comments still going strong does she ever get tired of writing to herself sheā€™s an amazing mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good of her ending the relationship with the married man ..
Haha I have to give it to her sheā€™s so snide with those remarks ā€˜Lauryn isnā€™t interested in getting attention off Kyle, she used to ignore him at the best of times ā€˜..
almost as good as the fat , bald nobody
šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s really working hard to try and provoke the Walkers with that dig about ā€œignored him at the best of timesā€ and ā€œshe ended the relationshipā€.

Sure Jan.

Thatā€™s why you were lurking about in Cheshire and trying to buy a house there because you wanted to ignore Kyle. Thatā€™s why you slept with him again. Thatā€™s why youā€™ve never been on a date with him (because he wouldnā€™t take you on a date) and settled for being a quick shag. Thatā€™s why the only things that ever come out of your mouth are about Kyle and his wife. Champion ignorer you are not, that title is Annieā€™s, just like everything else is that you desire.

Oh what a tangled web you weaveā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You know how she briefly mentioned therapy, do you think it was recommended by her solicitor to make her look more sympathetic to the judge? Either way, it isn't bloody working.

• Haha
You know how she briefly mentioned therapy, do you think it was recommended by her solicitor to make her look more sympathetic to the judge? Either way, it isn't bloody working.
Itā€™s def not working ! Or either itā€™s bringing up old inner child wounds and sheā€™s projecting that shite everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The person needs striking off
She is getting worse
Itā€™s defo for sympathy and more Ā£Ā£
We have given Lauren free advice for years she doesnā€™t listen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wish they would stop calling her a wag! Insult to all the actual wives and girlfriends who are normally low key and living their own lives out the spotlight

Reactions: 24
The chatter last night about different bits and bobs got me thinking , I canā€™t find the post now about baby Knosetta .. but why is she not mentioned ? Is it a legal thing?

Reactions: 13
I know Iā€™m miles behind ā€¦ but Iā€™m shooketh!!!!!

How ALARMING is her behaviour!

Anyone who defends this woman needs their bleeping head tested!

Off to catch up loons ā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The party doesnt look like the best party ever. It looks cheap and tacky. The cupcakes look like shes made them herself and diegos cut the kw toppers out himself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
emotional blackmail

I am lost for words, Iā€™ve deleted everything I was about to say regarding Kyle seeing them

She is the most evil mother ever
My heart breaks for that boy šŸ’”
Not funny at all

Sent from sadness
Think sheā€™s getting so much worse Liz! Sheā€™s ramping up her behaviour and itā€™s abuse! That little boys head is going to be wasted!

I canā€™t see in any world where Kyle can have a relationship with those children!

The mum is a complete psychopath!

Iā€™m thinking Annie and Kyle need to completely ignore everything, no stories from their camp, no response to herā€¦ show her up for the crazy that she is! You think Liz?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.