Goodman Sisters #75 These boots are made for stalking, that's just what I'll do👢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren Goodman Personality traits:
Busy working = Stalking
Reading bedtime story =Harrassment and child emotional abuse
Relationship status = pumped and dumped (twice)

J
sent from cya, wouldn’t wanna bya

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lauren Goodman Personality Traits
- Sex appeal of Nora Batty
- Benefit fraud
- Share holder in Anusol
- Petition warrier
- No endometriosis or fertility issues
- 90cm legs
- Chin for days
- Nit pose
- Negativity only

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘If I’m working’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is doing this because Kyle won’t pay for baby girl and in court last time they said she had no actual income
so she will be trying to claim she also provides for the kids

scummy witch I hope the judge gives her nothing more in fact he should pay less I know it’s court ordered but can the order be changed as technically he doesn’t have to provide all the extras

Reactions: 25
Lauren Goodman personality traits:
Professional canary singer
Persian Embassy
Infinity pool sales
Valentino shoes rep circa 2008

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went back to the message she sent Annie after Xmas and she mentions them having a “legal agreement atm”
I feel like she got a payout to not announce the babies name etc or reveal he was the dad, and this is why she kept reinforcing the fact that it wasn’t her that went to the press and revealed he was the dad. I think this is also why she sent a what’s app via a 3rd party/friend so that she could deny it was her that sent it and still get the money. It will all become clear if all of a sudden she starts talking about the baby girl by name, because the legal agreement is probably set to expire soon. I think she’s been advised my legal lol to never mention her name or even discuss her too much so that she’s got a leg to stand on in court. This is why she over compensates and talks about kairo so much and thinking about it now… she’s never posted a picture of the girl alone has she? She’s always used pictures of kairo to indirectly dig at Kyle? I bet that’s also a condition of her legal agreement ( AKA pretend my daughter doesn’t exist for 12 months for 30k)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lauren Goodman personality traits:
Kyle walkers biggest support system

sacrificed her career for this man

Sent from deluded charged moon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i don’t understand if the goal is for her kids to have a relationship with their dad why is this all online and not being settled privately? This could of all have been avoided if she was really doing it for the best interest of her children to get to know their dad. Sian has stated Lauryn was given the chance for K to meet his half siblings but she’s continually painted the opposite picture. To then post stories of that poor confused little boy for attention again is insanity 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s so sad for Kairo. He is being used as a pawn in her sickening games. Even if he was asking about his dad WHY blast it all over social media. Give the child some bleeping dignity and privacy for duck sake. She should be sat feeling heartbroken this is how it’s turned out for her children instead of trying to make abit of cash from it. She’s despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just seen his birthday made the daily mail so worth coming off private for…such a fame hungry bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 28
That article in daily mail 🤣 Kyle notably missing from his sons party like he ever had any intention of being there in the first place and that's the tragic thing loz secret children who's sperm donor will never attend their parties. The whole situation is weird how can she live with herself. What a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.