Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new article “Kyle couldn’t be happier to have 4 sons” oops😂
Shall we start the petition for her? 😂😂😂

All of her nonsense about not going away and Kerching being as much Kyle's son as RRR... not according to Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing is they have the money to do gender selection if they wanted a girl so badly. Clearly the sex isnt an issue as there children are loved and wanted regardless. Unlike Lauren’s.
Exactly . Baby is healthy end of that’s all that matters . She’s a sick in the head Physco loner .

Reactions: 26
She really is bottom of the barrel vile scum posting that “one of each” crap today!

By the way there are so many absolute crackers being put forward for a thread title! I think we should do a compilation… they’re absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So glad the new baby is here safe and Annie is also doing well. After everything she’s been through I hope she has a nice glass of expensive wine in her hand she sure deserves it 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Kyle couldn’t be happier to have 4 boys *chefs kiss*

All she has is the fact she has a girl, it’s literally the only thing & Kyle isn’t even arsed about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
4 names on his football boots ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Now we’ll see the same shite in the blog about how Kyle’s comments will be read by the children when they’re older, how children in the playground are so cruel.

Still won’t stop you putting Kairo in a Daddy England top in the Summer though you horrible witch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s a boy! Kyle held her hand at delivery
---
Why does she think one of each makes her better stupid cow can’t she see how pathetic her dig was !! One of each yet Kyle was never around and still ain’t you stupid slag

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Those 4 boys will have an incredible bond and they have such a loving mother, Auntie etc.

It just plainly goes to show what type of person and 'mother' lauryn is to have 2 miracles but thinks she's won a competition cos she has one of each

You sure hun cos hasbullah is a bit suspect?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She is gonna KICK THE duck OFF when she reads “Kyle couldn’t be happier to have four boys” Please wait til the morning Loz I’ve got work tomorrow and need to go to bed

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Best of it is, the male determines the babies sex the thick witch!

It’s not quite the flex she thinks it is! It certainly hasn’t made Kyle “fast as duck like Giro” come running!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being a Mum to 4 well adjusted, loved happy boys 💙🩵💙🩵

Annie will always be protected by her boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.