Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has only highlighted what an evil twisted bitter game playing parasite witch Lauren is!

Morning - putting one of each 💙🩷 on her story.
Afternoon - planting the story in the paper of how blessed she is to have a boy and girl.
Evening - K&A respond with the news of their new baby boy.

I don’t think K&A would have released the news under normal circumstances but they are now playing that gutter rat at her own game and it’s backfiring and making her look even more like the deranged stalker bleep that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if they leaked it earlier to see if she went full Lauryn and dependent on her level of psycho they decided on their chosen comments.

Reactions: 22
Baby Walker will be named first Lauren I dare ya to name konkette tomorrow in your gushing post to a toddler

Then let your toddler like the pic saying ‘thank you mummy’

trash gal
J
This! I bet we get baby walkers name within the week… lauryn will look even more crazy for hiding konks name for the last 8 months like she’s the daughter of Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She will be cooking something up for tomorrow's papers.

She ll be papped taking her giro to nursery dressed up like a drag act.

Then she will be dragging Kornetto around wearing a pink ballgown

She will make everything about her.

Carrooon you failed your children. Too busy spreading your legs like margarine to give your girls attention when they were younger

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually love that Annie has had another boy.
A little team of boys to look after their Mama. I know Annie has previously publicly said that she wanted a girl, hence Lauryns obsession with having one of each, but all of us who are happy to be mothers and not money orientated know that gender means duck all, we have our blood in our arms 🥰 Congratulations Annie on your little boy. Your boys will have your back always, I’m sure ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Annie is an imposter who stole lauryn life J

It's her that Kyle wants🫠🫠

J

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Today has only highlighted what an evil twisted bitter game playing parasite witch Lauren is!

Morning - putting one of each 💙🩷 on her story.
Afternoon - planting the story in the paper of how blessed she is to have a boy and girl.
Evening - K&A respond with the news of their new baby boy.

I don’t think K&A would have released the news under normal circumstances but they are now playing that gutter rat at her own game and it’s backfiring and making her look even more like the deranged stalker bleep that she is.
When i split with my ex his gf posted relentlessly about their baby being the opposite gender to mine (it wasnt, she just wanted to wind me up) and how she was gonna breastfeed and how important it was etc etc (she didnt breastfeed, she thought cus i didnt breastfeed and my tits were fake i wasnt able to😂). They are cut from the same cloth. I feel so bad for Annie being in the public eye, i can choose to drown out the noise all these years later but must be difficult for Annie.

Reactions: 32
I think Annie will be so glad she has had a boy, especially after seeing Kinara's nose. Nobody would want their baby girl to have Kyle's nose

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I have to say I feel a little bit gutted it's not a girl
Why? Just to piss Lauren off? I've got 4 sons & every time I got pregnant people would say I bet your wishing it's a girl no I'm praying it's a healthy baby.
It will drive Lauren mad knowing they've got wanted 4 boys & her having a girl means duck all to Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Anyone else wondering how many 'j' s will be in lauryns blog of lies that 'they' will be publishing

Who is they? Is it really J?

It's like she's trying to make out she has a team working for her 😂😂😂

It's probably the poor au pair that's on £1000 per annum studying a part time law course, lauryn bats her an extra fiver to go over the blog of nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Annie was meant to be a boy mum 💙
She’s an amazing mother
Everyone says that about us we've got boys it was never in my cards....my grand daughter was born 4 weeks tomorrow now thats magical!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Kyle did good to announce "it's a boy". Lozza is probably pissed that she couldn't reveal "FYI, it's a boy", like Annie did about Kairo

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She will be cooking something up for tomorrow's papers.

She ll be papped taking her giro to nursery dressed up like a drag act.

Then she will be dragging Kornetto around wearing a pink ballgown

She will make everything about her.

Carrooon you failed your children. Too busy spreading your legs like margarine to give your girls attention when they were younger

Kornetto eeeeeeeeee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
This! I bet we get baby walkers name within the week… lauryn will look even more crazy for hiding konks name for the last 8 months like she’s the daughter of Beyoncé
It will come out at giros party pucs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet psycho proz is horrible to live with, kids will never know where they stand with her, she is pure evil through and through, sack the therapist proz and get a psychiatrist instead! J
Congratulations Kyle and Annie on the birth of your 4th baby J

P.S. please Rachel Monk, chew her up and spit her out! J

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.