Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always Supporting
If I get to see, we all get to see 👀
We can all laugh & cry in-front of our kids/pets/husbands/nans/cousins/sisters/brother/friends (delete as appropriate)
✨All or None
Ah Liaren, how's that working out for you? You have to prove paternity with a DNA test. Annie doesn't. Make of that what you will.

The difference between his loyal, beautiful wife and the, literal, ho.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In all seriousness after her shite about facetiming Annie at Xmas and all the fall out from that.

The fat woman could have actually gave herself a bit of redemption by saying that she is glad the baby is here safe but does not wish to comment further instead she has to show how jealous and petty she is.

She will never change and she's dragging 2 poor kids up that have no choice but to only have the world's worst mother as an only parent

Just like her scabby infected legs she just can't keep anything shut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This sad case is manic behind her phone screen losing her bastard mind over a husband and wife welcoming their new baby.

You’re nothing but an inconvenience to them girl, get a grip.

Reactions: 24
This is so petty but it made me smile that I was scrolling for days to find Liaren's article (with 76 comments) and Annie's baby joy is the main headline (with hundreds of comments).

Even when being ripped to shreds, she's irrelevant. Tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Urgh Goodman with her 'one of each '. Just couldn't help herself, nasty little rat.

Annie's boys were born from love, that's one thing Goodman can never say.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I know Annie said she would like a girl previously but she will love the baby regardless
She’s clearly a good mum and her children are her priority
Unlike Proz she doesn’t use her kids and play games

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's so embarrassing. A nasty shameless side piece slag. My god Kyle what have you done entertaining the likes of her. Like being a girl makes her even more wanted I wonder how many times her 'dad' has seen her
That new article “Kyle couldn’t be happier to have 4 sons” oops😂
Lauryn will be going legal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The footballer said: “What I’ve done is horrible and I take full responsibility.”
The ‘what’ being Liaren.
J

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing is they have the money to do gender selection if they wanted a girl so badly. Clearly the sex isnt an issue as there children are loved and wanted regardless. Unlike Lauren’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s a boy! Kyle held her hand at delivery
---
So glad he’s arrived safely 💙
These 4 have each other

duck YOU LAUREN YOU UGLY PATHETIC PIECE OF tit

you’d sell your kids for a bag and night with Kyle
Annie would never
J

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.