Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually went to the Scum and said he sold her a dream so what’s she’s on about stupid cow
You was happy driving to Manchester for your married boyfriend 😂😂😂 who does that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So theres one thing for sure, daddy kyle aint gonna be turning up for no bday party tommorro is he if hes in a baby bubble
That’s a shame, sources tell me Kiaro had a pint ready for him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Yay, so happy for Queen Annie. The safe and healthy arrival must be the greatest relief ❤

Also happy that the beggy loser is gonna be bawling into her pile cream. Kinara-or-whatever's not Kyle's youngest anymore. This is a baby he actually wants and who will actually get his attention. The strawberries were Proz's only cards to play, what's she got now? She's probably telling the confused two 🍓 that they've got a new baby brother or sister, the psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooh and me @Lottiew1
I’ll be raising a glass to the very WANTED baby , Queen Annie and RRR and wish all 5 of them lots of love and happiness
Kyle and Lauren , especially you Lauren , you unhinged , maniac , you can both duck off.
J

Cheers pet!
duck you Lauren 😘💜

Reactions: 20
Rachel Monk is all over that statement about the birth! Proz made a big mistake pissing her off in her blog aka talking about the Walkers, J
Imagine if that statement comes out with a ‘J’ at the end !!!
Come on Rachel , you know you want too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wonder if lauryn is crying in the pantry... in front of her kids and labelled jars 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Lauryn
No wonder Annie is keeping baby private imagine having a nutcase like lauryn lurking around
lives five hours away but drives to a small village in Cheshire to stalk the walkers
Kyle had to take her court to keep her away

I bet Annie is scared to go out with the baby in fear lauryn is around I wouldn’t put anything last lauryn at this point 😕
I can’t wait till Annie’s is pictured out with the baby send Lauryn into a meltdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If there was ever a time for Lauryn’s to start her shite it’s not when Annie has literally just given birth.

But the trolls gonna troll.
Shes shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lets just say her version is true if it was so easy to get annies number to msg to say she had his baby why couldnt she msg and see if they were married?

To think this time last year at episodes 1 birthday party lauryn would've been thinking ill have his second and youngest this time next year and defo be living in Cheshire as Mrs Walker. How wrong were you prolapse???? Played like the fool you are and now you have two unwanted and fatherless LOL
🫢🫢🫢 yup found this the other day on an old thread
Sure is Lauren
Signed Annie ☺
J

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I need to go to bed but I don’t want to because I know I’ll wake up to at least 20 new pages on here.

Might as well just call in sick tomorrow so I can thoroughly enjoy the car crash that is Lauryn driving up the M1 in the middle of the night to set up a nonchalant pap walk with Kerching and Kashpoint plus his birthday balloons outside Casa Walker.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think they’re saying them so they don’t have to say him or her. Whoever the story has came from hasn’t wanted to reveal I suspect,
Could be a simple typo it’s been written;
“Introducing them to their three boys” why couldn’t it say;
“Introducing the baby to their three boys” 🤨

Maybe they hit the word limit 😜 (iykyk)

Did anyone actually ever see Annie’s Baby Bump? 🧐
It could be possible she hasn’t even carried them/the baby & that’s why she hid her “bump”!

Either way congratulations to the Kilner-Walkers on your new arrival! ✨ 4 is the magic number 🫶

Reactions: 20
Oi slaggy.

Put your energy into finding kiari twist a school

It's his birthday tomorrow you should be researching new fruit to cover his face with and begging for freebies.

Your sister is due to get married soon, even though you cancelled the wedding suite, you've still got her day to look forward to ruining 💃💃💃

Leave annie the duck alone and get a life you stinking waster

• Haha
Reactions: 37
See, I think her scummy Sun pal told her the baby announcement was coming today but she doesn't know if Walker 4 (the real one) is a lion or lioness. It must be killing her.

I am so glad it was announced today - it diverts away from her bollocks and will be reported on tomorrow without her being able to claim bullying.

Go on, Rachel babes!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
you know what I find sickening is how she can proudly flaunt her baby bump knowing it’s a married mans🤢but Annie can’t even give birth to her husbands child without a kick off from that woman.

Reactions: 48
You’re a star! Always sharing all that she posts for the blocked community 😆 thank you 🙏🏼 😃❤
Always Supporting
If I get to see, we all get to see 👀
We can all laugh & cry in-front of our kids/pets/husbands/nans/cousins/sisters/brother/friends (delete as appropriate)
✨All or None

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.