Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically:

This is someone so nasty and so bitter that she's trying to make another woman who has literally just endured labour and given birth to a healthy baby, feel like she's a second class citizen because that baby is a boy? I mean, that is low. Really bleeping low.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
you know what I find sickening is how she can proudly flaunt her baby bump knowing it’s a married mans🤢but Annie can’t even give birth to her husbands child without a kick off from that woman.
This. She can pose on a horse or always supporting etc yet Annie can’t say a word without being accused of bullying. Shes a lunatic that can taunt them and post riddles …. She’s a jealous bitter woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Shameful
FFS the two unwanted kids have no family and no father . No father at the birth no father at the birthday party no father ringing on his birthday !!
How is she not embarrassed that this is her crappy life day alone in a house she does not own fully relying on a man to provide her whole life !! A man who doesn’t acknowledge her or the kids he made with her instead instructs lawyers to deal with her !

A man who is happily showing off his beautiful sons on and off the pitch but ignoring the two kids she has !! Is all that not enough to accept you and your kids mean nothing to Kyle walker and move on with your life 😕😕

“ one of each “ …… ok luryn but neither are wanted you sad witch

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Well that bleep must be in the know to certain degree with all that poison she posted today and the article she did today!

Now we all know why… Congratulations Annie! So happy for you, boy? Girl? What does it matter, the baby is loved and has 3 lovely siblings to grow up with!

Also … duck You Prozza you bitter troll 🧌
Clearly her employer is keeping her informed; her employer being her journalist PR agent

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have to say I feel a little bit gutted it's not a girl
I’m glad it’s another boy! Lauryn would have been breaking her neck with snide “sisters” digs. Didn’t work with Kairo and it certainly won’t work now it’s another boy. Bet Annie’s over the moon and the baby’s 3 lovely brothers will adore him!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Silence.

She'll be crying to the comments on Daily Mail, her kids may or may not be in attendance.

• Haha
I think a boy will bother her more because kyles never attempted to see baby girl clearly isnt interested but in her deluded mind had a bond with kairo and now hes not the youngest

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think a boy will bother her more because kyles never attempted to see baby girl clearly isnt interested but in her deluded mind had a bond with kairo and now hes not the youngest
Exactly. His only daughter, yet he's still not bothered. He wants Annie and the boys

Reactions: 36
Clearly her employer is keeping her informed; her employer being her journalist PR agent
I agree, she knew today, hence all the poisonous vitriol she posted and that crappy article that came out 4hours before the baby announcement.

Really Proz you need to stop inserting yourself into Queen Annie’s business! You’re not wanted, you’re very much irrelevant and you’re a pure bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not going to lie, not how I expected to spend my Evening but after a crap day at work tattle’s been the best medicine. The lovely news for Annie and the thread suggestions have been gold.

The ladies on here really do make this the best thread ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It didn't make her happy did it, shagging a rich footballer, 2 kids he didn't want, steady income for 18 years, cold uninviting free house, diesel car cheaper than the wife's by far. It didn't make her happy like she thought it would.
Will always be angry, bitter and twisted.

You will never be her honey 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I do feel for the pay checks though, I know we all banter but they are innocent in all this and don’t deserve those two tit shows as parents 💔 hopefully someone stages an intervention with lauryn so she gets a grip, steps up for the kids and stops with the mind games

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I really hope annie and kyle werent forced to announce the arrival of baby today because of lauryns hints on her stories. The fact it said ‘earlier this week’. We are only on Tuesday so baby must have been born yesterday then? Regardless, congratulations to Annie. I hope lauryn leaves them alone to enjoy their newborn bubble but i doubt it

I think new baby R being a boy will bother her more. He is now kyles youngest son. Experiencing all of the father son stuff his big brothers got to experience.
Predictable tragic begman. I hope Annie is able to drown out her attention seeking and enjoy her baby bubble.
I also hope Rachel monk continues to wipe the floor with her in the press.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
“Kyle couldn’t be happier to have four boys and is so proud of Annie.

“He was by her side when she gave birth.

Lauren, Kyle couldn't be prouder of Annie and you're all alone with your prolapsed fanny. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s a boy! Kyle held her hand at delivery
---
Cue pap walk tomorrow with unwanted sprog #2 wearing all pink, and possible baby name announcement followed by a post for kairos bday with several digs at daddy🙂

Reactions: 50
Baby Walker will be named first Lauren I dare ya to name konkette tomorrow in your gushing post to a toddler

Then let your toddler like the pic saying ‘thank you mummy’

trash gal
J

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.