Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too busy doing celebrations, but has put on insta that he made a crown? Which he would definitely have done at nursery, as there’s no way that kid is allowed glue and fun at home
A crown for the fourth king 👑 👑 👑 👑
J

• Haha
Reactions: 16
4 boys is epic. Imagine the bond they will all have, and the protection she will have from her 4 boys. Bloody lush if you ask me
My partner is one of four brothers (no sisters) and their mam is absolutely blessed, they all dote on her and treat her like their queen! She's getting on a bit now and almost totally housebound but she's never lonely as one of her boys are always there. Annie will be thrilled with her little team 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lauren didn’t wish Hudson a hbd 😂
Chloe don’t be a beg he didn’t even come ya sons party
Too famous
J

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"There is speculation that the entire family including Annie and the newborn may come out to support him at the crucial Champions League match against Real Madrid on Wednesday".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘It appears he’d rather have a hundred sons with Annie , then one daughter with her’

There are some cracking comments on those DM articles and NONE of them are supporting that slag !!,

Sucks to be you Prozza !!!
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I always go all out for them and then when they go bed I have a cocktail and toast my vagina giving birth to such wonderful & wanted children 🫣😂
Perhaps Prozza goes to bed last nights and toasts her vagina for giving her a £2 million house and £8k a month !!!
Once she’s put all the 🍇 creams on it , obviously !!!
J

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t understand why Lauren’s splashed poor Giro’s blood money maintenance away on fillers (that look like her lips got trapped in her Dyson when she’s been scrambling around using the suction to bring up spare change up from the back of Kyle’s her sofa to buy more ovulation sticks)..

..when she could have just got the exact same face with free delivery on eBay for under a tenner 👌

IMG_2616.jpeg
IMG_2614.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Noo how sad and uncomfortable to read her 4 year old son isn’t fussed about his birthday. Maybe cos he’s watched Lauryn not fussed about his birthday cos she’s been to busy to care about the new Walker baby’s birth🥹 feel so sad on that poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.