Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!
But Kairo isn’t online….. he can’t read the papers.

Here’s an idea Lauryn, get off your phone and don’t f*cking tell him or let it ruin his birthday. That’s all within your gift you idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why are The Sun now twisting their baby announcement and changing their tune, saying they announced it to ruin Kairos birthday. FFS!!
We all know Lauren is behind this, she can't just let Annie enjoy her baby. Does show that Lauren is truly beside herself with anger. Annie doesn't give a duck about Kairos birthday and I doubt neither Kyle or Annie even know when Kairos birthday is. If Annie or Kyle wanted to ruin Kairos birthday then they would have made the announcement today. Its ok for her to ruin Annie and Kyle's Xmas and new year though , isn't it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don’t think she wants it posting so that everyone posts on the actual day of his party, and the DM pick it up.
She’s so focused on Kyle and Annie she can’t even enjoy her son’s actual day of birth. There’s always a motive and it’s so so sad, that poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wasn't it Lauren that kept Kairos birthday a secret for 3 years and now she's complaining of his birthday being overshadowed.... make it make sense biatch

Reactions: 56
Lauryn’s little balding pal Simon Boyle feeding tit to his Sun friends to try and stay relevant. Both as pathetic as eachother. No one likes a bitchy man, Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Lauren announced Annie's baby by writing "one of each" on her insta

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lauryn hun I’m sorry to break it to you but Annie probably doesn’t even know the 17th is giros birthday she ain’t obsessed with your life like you are hers

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Kyle’s prepping for a huge game and Annie’s probably at home with Sian cuddled up with the new baby.

Kairo doesn’t know it’s his birthday because his mums pretending he celebrates party day instead (weird), he’s been packed off to nursery all day and so has little Kitlocker so mummy can do staged pap pics of her pretending to talk on the phone to her imaginary friends.

There is no celebration. Annie’s unbothered Loz. Everyone’s laughing at you trying to insert yourself into business you don’t belong in. AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And Lauryn goes on about one of each, gave him his first girl bla bla… so you did give him his first girl and he STILL doesn’t wanna know either of you, what does that say about you. God I bleeping ate her the big rat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lauryn, Kyle hates you so much he’ll give Coleen Rooney’s kids match tickets before your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Lauryn strikes again rancid slag wants a bleeping slap !!!
I could see this happening

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wasn't it Lauren that kept Kairos birthday a secret for 3 years and now she's complaining of his birthday being overshadowed.... make it make sense biatch
I honestly think they announced it when they seen lauryn caught wind and maybe if kyles boots will have 4 dates/names. Overshadowing his birthday.. what, like you overshadowed Annies Christmas? When you had MONTHS to reveal yours and kyles affair?

Cant remember the poster but the brilliant timeline of events is class because her ‘countdowns’ were obviously threats to kyle, probably sign this else ill reveal, give me more money else ill reveal. I hope he takes her to court i really do.

Reactions: 38
Lauryn and her they at their work , everything the walkers do is to punish Lauryn don’t you know 🙄
Loser
J
🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t stop talking about the walkers so Kyle should wear whatever boots he wants x
J

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.