Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter’s birthday is my favourite day. Since she was young she’s always loved it and got excited about balloons and cake as we’ve always made a big deal of it. Poor Giro should be excited. Those kids should be taken off her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The DM comments are gold. Lots of love for Annie and so much hate towards probs, rightly so🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Only liaryn bleeping Goodman could take a husband and wife celebrating the birth of their rainbow baby and somehow turn it round to make herself a victim. Bravo liaryn... 👏 👏 👏 literally can she sink any lower, absolute gutter rat she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kyle should do a public statement defending himself stating all the things he contributes to the kashpoints life. A quick to the point statement stating he gives her thousands a month, a mansion, new cars, pays for their schooling, nursery, holidays etc… a lot of people sadly won’t know he does all this because they’re not lunatics as deep into the situation as we are. It’s a shame he didn’t sneak it into the interview he did a few weeks ago that would of been perfect timing. There are so many brainwashed idiots on team proz who genuinely think Kyle contributes nothing. She’s so quick to slag him and Annie off but fails to mention everything she gets off him 🤥 how convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How sad that he’s not excited about his birthday. What 4 year old doesn’t love banners and balloons and cake fgs. Even if he has a party it’s his birthday today. She’s unhinged and vile. Yak
Sad but possibly adapting himself to her mood swings. She’s sulking so he darent show any emotion. She needs to be careful

• Sad
Reactions: 28
We got school places yday. I’m guessing by the No post about school place that fuk up of a mother hasn’t gotten a space. Wonder if the lads in nappies still on his 4th birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Been thinking about this since the pantry update - KG1 isn’t allowed chocolate, so was the jar of oreos just for Loz to eat in front of them? No surprise the kid isn’t getting a birthday when all he is allowed is porridge and water.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Been thinking about this since the pantry update - KG1 isn’t allowed chocolate, so was the jar of oreos just for Loz to eat in front of them? No surprise the kid isn’t getting a birthday when all he is allowed is porridge and water.
They’re probably for Loz to eat whilst crying into her phone(s) stalking Annie & Kyle’s every move on the sofa each night.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Perhaps Prozza goes to bed last nights and toasts her vagina for giving her a £2 million house and £8k a month !!!
Once she’s put all the 🍇 creams on it , obviously !!!
J
Not given her a house she just resides rent free

Reactions: 14
Kyle should do a public statement defending himself stating all the things he contributes to the kashpoints life. A quick to the point statement stating he gives her thousands a month, a mansion, new cars, pays for their schooling, nursery, holidays etc… a lot of people sadly won’t know he does all this because they’re not lunatics as deep into the situation as we are. It’s a shame he didn’t sneak it into the interview he did a few weeks ago that would of been perfect timing. There are so many brainwashed idiots on team proz who genuinely think Kyle contributes nothing. She’s so quick to slag him and Annie off but fails to mention everything she gets off him 🤥 how convenient
I think everyone already knows how much he contributes, after all, she's never out of court and makes sure the paps are waiting outside court for her. Her "friends/followers " will know that kyle provides because you can't go from being a benefit cheat to living in a big house, driving a merc and buying designer tit without having a job

Reactions: 18
Walkers starting tonight - and he’s captain
Kyle
If you have ANYTHING about you AT ALL you will have 4 dates of birth on your boots tonight
Or some reference to RRRR
I’ve died on many a hill for you , you fucker , give me something ANYTHING to work with 🙏
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry I refuse to read the same article but with new pics but I’ve skimmed
And can see two have been posted
Kyle you must have been desperate
J
He was off his bleeping rocker that guy.
Things with Annie must have been ruuuuuffff!
Understand why all the loons are all skinny witches still up on that hill coz it is really is unbelievable that he went anywhere near it again 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know that moment when you sit back and think 💭 thank duck this isn’t my life and then you feel smug you aren’t lozza? Yeah me right now
I am in the absolute throes of PND and my mental health is on the floor but I get my daily schadenfreude from this woman. I'll happily take my circumstances and run with them than have an hour of this woman's life

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.