Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha little miss predictable strikes again 🤣 how bleeping pathetic! Pap walk 101

I really believe she is mentally unwell, who would behave like this, it’s mortifying! Making a bleep of herself like this on the daily 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Nobody could do a drinking game with her, she's so predictable we'd all end up mockit with alcohol poisoning!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason she's got multiple phones is cos she keeps punching them every time news of Kyle and Annie's 4 Kings is published
Screenshot_20240417_163805_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
You know that moment when you sit back and think 💭 thank duck this isn’t my life and then you feel smug you aren’t lozza? Yeah me right now

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How sad that he’s not excited about his birthday. What 4 year old doesn’t love banners and balloons and cake fgs. Even if he has a party it’s his birthday today. She’s unhinged and vile. Yak

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Least shes got the hint and now using the word my instead of our
Take it kyle hasnt sent no big ass pressies or theyd be all over the daily mail

Reactions: 23
How sad that he’s not excited about his birthday. What 4 year old doesn’t love banners and balloons and cake fgs. Even if he has a party it’s his birthday today. She’s unhinged and vile. Yak
My son is autistic and doesn’t really understand what birthdays are yet, regardless I still go all out every year with decorations and cake and make the day so special for him. Imagine not doing that for a 4 year old because you want to save it to look good on Instagram at a party noones going to attend because no one likes his mum, bleeping arlass the life them kids live

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.