Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be a name drop for unwanted child two sad witch 😂😂
---

Awww “ my l not our is somebody slowly understanding he ain’t interested 😂😂
I was wondering if maybe the reason he hasnt revealed KW2 name is because he's changed it like she did with KW1. Prob started off as Kyla and when she realised she'd been used by Konk and he wasnt setting up home with her, got embarassed about it and changed it? Just a thought 😊

Reactions: 19
Genuine question guys, do you think if Annie would have known about Konk jr she would have had another baby? Of course new little bubba is loved and wanted but I think the fact he’s got her pregnant without her knowing what he’d done and had been up to is horrible, she never had that choice herself because she was being lied to. Stuff like that just makes me sad 😢
Congratulations Annie and RRR another little angel to love 🩵
Kyle didnt announce it
She announced it when she put one of each perfect
What a plonker how could it ruin Giros day is he reading the paper now as well ha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh 4 boys is lovely! Annie must be so proud.
She’s absolutely stunning isn’t she.
The ‘one of each’ post was really Beggy- sure Annie and Kyle could afford gender selection if they were that bothered about having a girl. I think Annie and Kyle seem to love having their lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How sad that he’s not excited about his birthday. What 4 year old doesn’t love banners and balloons and cake fgs. Even if he has a party it’s his birthday today. She’s unhinged and vile. Yak
She is strange. My boy is nearly 2 and he already loves birthdays. Everybody's birthday is his. Shows how much Giro is missing out not seeing other people.

Reactions: 27
My son is autistic and doesn’t really understand what birthdays are yet, regardless I still go all out every year with decorations and cake and make the day so special for him. Imagine not doing that for a 4 year old because you want to save it to look good on Instagram at a party noones going to attend because no one likes his mum, bleeping arlass the life them kids live
I always go all out for them and then when they go bed I have a cocktail and toast my vagina giving birth to such wonderful & wanted children 🫣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Kyle didnt announce it
She announced it when she put one of each perfect
Too busy doing celebrations, but has put on insta that he made a crown? Which he would definitely have done at nursery, as there’s no way that kid is allowed glue and fun at home

Reactions: 24
Hope she behaves tonight me & him are being banished upstairs tonight so my son & his gf can have a night in the sitting room without the baby ( cheek it's our 20th wedding anniversary today! ) so no vino tonight....please save your tit for tomorrow loz so I can have alcohol.🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.