Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell be ig public cos she will be postin a bday tribute to the oldest unwanted and she will be desperate for the press to pick up on it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kyle didnt announce it
She announced it when she put one of each perfect
This is so funny 😂 she really thinks everything is about her.

Her doing pap shots instead of celebrating her sons bday is probably what’s ruining his day love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Get ready lads it normally does

New blog will be out in days full of indirects J

Having multiple kids of the same gender but being planned and wanted by both parents who are present in their life >>>>> "one of each" where the dad wanted to pass out upon hearing of the "idiot choices and idiot decisions.. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Patiently waiting a meltdown of epic proportions during the game tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine thinking everything they do is aimed at you.
they’ve had another baby but aren’t allowed to announce it because of mistake 1’s birthday.
yet the proz can post whatever she likes?
oh get on your bike love. You’re a boring bitter bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.