Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jumper looks like it's been washed to death and all bobbly, someone tell her about dry cleaners for jumpers and why do her leggings never fit, they shouldn't be gathered at the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love the spite in that article.

The DM is turning, the Kilners and Walkers aren't taking her tit and her face is melting. It's a great day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is a bit of a reach, but could she be wearing purple and green instead of pink and blue as a subtle dig?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No what grinds my gears on this thread. People coming on amd saying oh but kyle has a responsibility over the kids.... he pays a significant amount of maintance each month, they get an updated car every so many years, a more then generous home, private school fees paid, holidays, and their ma even so much as blackmails kyle as their father to buy her expensive mothers day presents from them...... yet its became apparent that kairo has missed out on a school place because she obviously didn't want to/had no money left from her maintance to pay a holding fee because she felt that was kyles responsibility, instead of paying it herself and ps Forgive me for being ignorant but it the responsibility seems pretty 50/50 to me she looks after them, but financially provides duck all. Where as he provides alot more that he was even deemed to provide within the eyes of the courts but doesn't contribute to their upbringing. Liaryn already knew this of him with child 1, but chose to actively have another with him.
More fool her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I love the spite in that article.

The DM is turning, the Kilners and Walkers aren't taking her tit and her face is melting. It's a great day.
I think this is Rachel Monk and the PR team, hoping they keep it up and get the papers to call her out so she skulks away leaving a slug trail behind her 🐌 J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love the fact that even the grubby mail is turning on her, the fact is the vast majority of people find it distasteful to attack a woman within days of giving birth especially when the digs are awe no girl. Crass beyond belief especially when that mother has already experienced a loss.

And again it's a sneer at Annie because she once flippantly said yeah she would love a girl rather than at Kyle who clearly couldn't care less the gender of his children, as long as Annie is their mother he's delighted to welcome a new baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wonder if she’s spent kairos maintenance on a hair transplant for her receding hairline/bald side bits and that’s why she insists on wearing those awful caps ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
who wears gym leggings with a Wooly jumper 😂 she’s bleeping frightful. The ill fitting leggings every time she’s papped. It’s hard to believe she gets 8grand a month you would be bleeping immaculate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder if she’s spent kairos maintenance on a hair transplant for her receding hairline/bald side bits and that’s why she insists on wearing those awful caps ?
I think this is the case

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.