Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I need to know what she had done to her eyes/ around the eyes so I can avoid it. It’s soooooo bad
I think the heavy think black eyeliner underneath her bottom lash line is making her eyes smaller and then she’s doing a funny triangle shape on the bottom line out to the corners, coupled with Botox it’s not a good look , we’ll that my theory !

Reactions: 13
Oooh. Mommy’s been spending K’s cash on aesthetics. Please tell us who you used Lauryn so that we can avoid them like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Catching up hst read that article kyle is hapy to have 4 sons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg yesssssss
Im sure u guys have already been discussing that part so sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she dress that bad on purpose to play more of a victim or does she genuinely think she looks like a style icon?

Annie can rock the effortless look you Lozza get in the bin 🚮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does she dress that bad on purpose to play more of a victim or does she genuinely think she looks like a style icon?

Annie can rock the effortless look you Lozza get in the bin 🚮
I mean, she has to look that bad on purpose yeah?
Alice Evans dresses herself all musty and dusty and her kids in her old hand me downs to plead poverty when she's not.
But Lauryn obviously isn't wanting to pretend she's poor as she's flaunting the house and it's tit decor...
She really can't think she looks that good. She looks like a chewed up piece of food someone's spat out.

Reactions: 25
See the thing is annie mentioned years ago abt a girl its probs only a passing comment a proper mum like annie wants a child not a gender and not to hurt another woman all her little boys are wanted and made with love 💙 dying to hear his name

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hahaha I see the Mail has turned. They are good at that, nice enough when she paid for an interview in the communal Valentino’s but straight on her for the predictable not-so-passive post about having “one of each”. Not that it is a competition but Annie has four children born into a family home whilst you have produced a Jeremy Kyle Show from an Airbnb. Once again, stop using kids as weapons and get of your Shetland - there will never be a higher ground for you again.

For the love of God, I’m sure Kyle (and the rest of us) wouldn’t mind her using some of the maintenance on new leggings so she doesn’t keep getting “papped” in ones as baggy as her original hole. The “Princess Di into the middle distance” look kills me off every time 😂😂

I can’t take any her seriously anymore. She is walking teenage diary cliche of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy “think that’s his eldest babes” day to Kairo. Poor lad. I hope nursery make it super special for you cos your mum certainly ain’t 🥺

little post from the absent auntie Chloe though

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What are the trainers in the recent pics about? She does herself and those legs no favours

Reactions: 13
She looks like she smells 🦨 #skunk #skank

I imagine Queen Annie smells like Jo Malone.

Who organises paps and then looks rancid. I wouldn’t even wear that outfit to paint. “Kyle will see what he’s missing”. No hun, you have rat tails for hair and you look like the type of person that wipes their nose with their sleeves.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
tumblr_lgj7haNNmq1qzxdgfo1_500.gif

All I can think about after seeing her hair
I'd love to swing her round with them
bleeping rat

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Where’s her miracle today while she’s setting up these stupid shots on his birthday she knocks me sick

Reactions: 18
The thing is
On a ‘bummy day’ Annie still looks great 😂
Imagine how she looked before stealing her sons money
J

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, if Kyle never wanted those kids then he should have taken precautions, he is equally responsible for K & K. Both Lauren and Kyle are scheming cunts. Annie could do a lot better than Kyle but I do understand why she wants to keep her family together
She told him she couldn’t have kids! He never wanted those kids with her, if he was my son I’d have swung for her! J

Reactions: 19
Don’t think I could even dig out anything as crappy from the back of my wardrobe makes me itchy looking at it .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.