Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 boys is epic. Imagine the bond they will all have, and the protection she will have from her 4 boys. Bloody lush if you ask me

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Do you think even iairn would of stooped so low to terminate if she found out the nose was aboy?

Reactions: 10
If you knew you were going to be seen never mind knew you were gonna be in the DM would you really pick that outfit ?
Obv ditched the KW .

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Daily Mail don’t usually mug her off that bad. How strange that she’s set up the pap walk and then they print it calling her cruel and out her for taking thinly veiled swipe at a woman who has just given birth. Is it really worth it Lauren?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If you knew you were going to be seen never mind knew you were gonna be in the DM would you really pick that outfit ?
Obv ditched the KW .
Fluff all over her tit leggings from the jumper. She really is a classless motherfucker

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a lovely birthday her son is having! He’s stuck at nursery while she’s organising pap shots 😭 go to legoland and have a day off ffs

Reactions: 58
I need to know what she had done to her eyes/ around the eyes so I can avoid it. It’s soooooo bad

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s she got on that outfit is hideous. And why isn’t the phone she’s talking on actually on 😂😂 oh Lauryn go home an give your son some birthday cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is she always clutching or having 2 phones around her person? No one likes her she doesn't even need ONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.