Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hard to keep on top of this thread atm, but I always have a little catch up when I can. Just saw Queen Annie has given birth ❤ wishing her and RRRR all the happiness in the world.

Still have no words for how vile proz is.. still hate Kyle as well…. As you were ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How hard is it to understand, Kyle did not consent to having children with proz! If you hid a disease from a sexual partner and passed it on you can be prosecuted! Yes he’s an idiot believing her, but she 100% gave false information to him that led him to believe she couldn’t get pregnant! 2nd time he 100% covered up and she snatched the condom and Turkey basted in, hence why he nearly fainted and wanted to curl up in a ball and die, not the actions of a man who went bareback! J
Imagine being obsessed with a man who publicly said “ I nearly fainted I wanted to curl up and die “ over the fact he slept with you and give You a child 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm here for a live one!

It's disappointing how thick these people are. Annie is not the problem. Kyle is part of the problem. Liaryn is about a hundred problems. Klearpay, has a huge problem in the middle of her face.

Reckon Liaren has managed to bring herself to acknowledge her kids yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lauryn just can stand the thought on Annie and Kyle being in a baby bubble, I hope Annie continue to leave him but the new born deserves to be surrounded with love

Reactions: 22
It’s Annie’s fault Kyle cheated again cause she previously forgave him? A woman is yet again blamed for a man’s actions?

It’s giving ✨misogyny✨

This thread might be full of unhinged thrush ridden lunatics, but we are girls girls. I know where I’d rather be 😘😘😘
Why are people so bothered whether annie stays😂 like how is it affecting their life?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
if you lack basic emotional maturity just say that…

Kyle never wanted them kids, and women get the option to have an abortion. He never had a say, he was used for his bank balance
To be fair, if Kyle never wanted those kids then he should have taken precautions, he is equally responsible for K & K. Both Lauren and Kyle are scheming cunts. Annie could do a lot better than Kyle but I do understand why she wants to keep her family together

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doest anybody think baby has been here for a while and they've just announced it when they've realised Lauren has somehow found out?

I'm sure they would keep it quiet for a few weeks knowing fine well how Lauren would react and the tit in the papers.

Annie will be the boy mum mother in law you wished you had. Lauren will be the boy mum mother in law you want to keep your kids away from!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Doest anybody think baby has been here for a while and they've just announced it when they've realised Lauren has somehow found out?

I'm sure they would keep it quiet for a few weeks knowing fine well how Lauren would react and the tit in the papers.
I think baby must have been born a few weeks ago and he's been on paternity leave and the club have used injury as an excuse to keep it quite. The paper said that Annie might take the baby to the game, if she had the baby a couple of days ago then surely she wouldnt take him to a game being so young

Yeah I don’t think it was last weekend but the weekend before as Annie was due end of March

Reactions: 14
I think baby must have been born a few weeks ago and he's been on paternity leave and the club have used injury as an excuse to keep it quite. The paper said that Annie might take the baby to the game, if she had the baby a couple of days ago then surely she wouldnt take him to a game being so young
I wondered that too, no one who gave birth days ago plans to do anything as public as a football match. Your still in your mattress thick pads at that point!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm delighted Annie had a boy. I think boys are what she knows and I just don't think now is the time for Annie to have her girl. It would be so emotional and tainted for her. Not that childbirth and this shitshow isn't emotional or tainted but u know what I mean. Lauren can think she's one upped all she wants but in my opinion girls are either daddy's girls or not close at all with their fathers. With her been the tit stain on humanity she is she will,once again, be the SOLE reason these kids have no relationship with their father. U can't tease and dangle a Karrot that's not wanted. But anyways my sincerest congratulations to dearest Annie and her 4 👑 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wondered that too, no one who gave birth days ago plans to do anything as public as a football match. Your still in your mattress thick pads at that point!
She probably won't take baby to the match, it's probably been written in the papers to piss Lauren off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.