Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never understand how somebody who slept with a married man not once but TWICE after him ignoring the first child for three years thinks it’s acceptable to blame the WIFE and throw nasty digs at her continuously

Annie is innocent in all this “ one of each “ what a low dig that was what has Annie ever bleeping done to that rancid evil witch NOTHING …..

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We are famous again on the footballers thread

I really had to go digging because I’ve got that twit ignored
They are hated on most threads funnily enough but they said they like winding us up.
Also if you support Annie ‘it shows what kind of people you are’ 😂😂😂
I support Annie to wind lurkers up with no balls and Lauren up 😂

I’m not here for Annie but because it bothers people so much I’ll continue to show my support
AVK x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Never understand how somebody who slept with a married man not once but TWICE after him ignoring the first child for three years thinks it’s acceptable to blame the WIFE and throw nasty digs at her continuously

Annie is innocent in all this “ one of each “ what a low dig that was what has Annie ever bleeping done to that rancid evil witch NOTHING …..
And that others back her up.

Reactions: 14
I really had to go digging because I’ve got that twit ignored
They are hated on most threads funnily enough but they said they like winding us up.
Also if you support Annie ‘it shows what kind of people you are’ 😂😂😂
I support Annie to wind lurkers up with no balls and Lauren up 😂

I’m not here for Annie but because it bothers people so much I’ll continue to show my support
AVK x
If they actually live up to their username then it’s not a shocker that they’re a bit challenged. Make of that what you will.

I’d love to see where anyone blows smoke up Kyle’s ass too. Between Konk and Vyle I’m surprised I could recall his actual name.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to read this thread every day but now I'm just confused.
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
if you lack basic emotional maturity just say that…

Kyle never wanted them kids, and women get the option to have an abortion. He never had a say, he was used for his bank balance

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The first time whatever you was a paid hooker
the second time you absolutely did know he was MARRIED and you did know that he IGNORED your son for three years

Desperate homewrecking slag

Annie hun if you ever feel like drinking champagne and having a spray paint party on the hill I’m all in
after all Annie it’s your house and assets the skank is living in .
Im sure her Dubai meets luxe would love “ homewrecker “ spray painted on the garden wall in a lovely shade of beige ☺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Damn right Annie shits on her probably looks a million times better than that rat straight after giving birth, she could never. She needs remember men cheat for quick sex and to uplift their little egos he’s got low self esteem and is insecure nothing else he’s not in love with her has never been. Imagine that. He had to be down and out to go with her lol. She’s got absolutely nothing on Annie.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How she thinks she can compete I will never know .
Lauryn just looks like a bleep. That arrogant fucked up face pmsl ugly bastard and why is her vag so big she needs to stay away from the D especially married ones

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We are famous again on the footballers thread

Calling people unhinged for defending a woman that's been betrayed?
Loz has not hidden how much of a lunatic she is but we are unhinged.
Says more about the idiot that said that than us.
I don't trust anyone that doesn't have empathy for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can anyone feel sorry for konkette ?
The professional dream seller ignored Kashcow for 3 fukin years
A good mother woulda never had another kid with an absent father come the duck on now

She had that child to hurt Annie but it’s now Kiaro crying out for stranger danger
Funny how karma works
I’m not even being a witch

I am a single mother myself and despite the smooth talking my sons dad gives me, i’d be a bleep to have another kid with him right now

*goes to do pregnancy test (jokkeeee)

Reactions: 34
How can anyone feel sorry for konkette ?
The professional dream seller ignored Kashcow for 3 fukin years
A good mother woulda never had another kid with an absent father come the duck on now

She had that child to hurt Annie but it’s now Kiaro crying out for stranger danger
Funny how karma works
I’m not even being a witch

I am a single mother myself and despite the smooth talking my sons dad gives me, i’d be a bleep to have another kid with him right now

*goes to do pregnancy test (jokkeeee)
Damn right lizzy

it is Annie I feel sorry for constantly getting hate when she is the victim
Getting to the point now it’s getting scary to watch I have concerns for Annie’s safety

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Always get a giggle reading the comments on the Daily Mail articles as you can tell a mile off it’s one of us tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How hard is it to understand, Kyle did not consent to having children with proz! If you hid a disease from a sexual partner and passed it on you can be prosecuted! Yes he’s an idiot believing her, but she 100% gave false information to him that led him to believe she couldn’t get pregnant! 2nd time he 100% covered up and she snatched the condom and Turkey basted in, hence why he nearly fainted and wanted to curl up in a ball and die, not the actions of a man who went bareback! J

Reactions: 34
How hard is it to understand, Kyle did not consent to having children with proz! If you hid a disease from a sexual partner and passed it on you can be prosecuted! Yes he’s an idiot believing her, but she 100% gave false information to him that led him to believe she couldn’t get pregnant! 2nd time he 100% covered up and she snatched the condom and Turkey basted in, hence why he nearly fainted and wanted to curl up in a ball and die, not the actions of a man who went bareback! J
How have i missed her swiping the condom and turkey basting 😭 is this fact? She’s unhinged 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s Annie’s fault Kyle cheated again cause she previously forgave him? A woman is yet again blamed for a man’s actions?

It’s giving ✨misogyny✨

This thread might be full of unhinged thrush ridden lunatics, but we are girls girls. I know where I’d rather be 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.