Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to read this thread every day but now I'm just confused.
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
Don’t read then if it’s so confusing for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The only people who deserve sympathy are the SIX kids; Annie's a mug, Kyle's a cheat and will do it again, Laurens just desperate
Confusing ?

Let me help you out

Lauren - desperate , jealous , pump and dump. Living in Queen Annies ( see below) house. Spunking £8k a month on basic witch house design and Shien cloths for K&K
Klarna and Kin'ell - UNWANTED children who were only born to provide an income for the above named slag
Queen Annie - classiness personified and trying to keep her WANTED children safe from this circus
Kyle - too much money , time , hormones , not enough brain cells
RRRR - 4 very much wanted boys

Hope this helps !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
“Just” desperate? She’s a lot worse than that pal. Let’s not sugarcoat that she is the spawn of the devil, Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction’s biggest fan, a happy participant to adultery, a horrific mother and all round sack of tit with no morals. If she wasn’t any of the aforementioned, the second child would not even exist, none of us would have anything to talk about and the first child would most likely be being co-parented and be thriving with none of the world knowing his business.

Head. Wobble it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s always the same person commenting on what’s happening on this thread
How weird do you have to be to keep up with a thread you disagree with and then slag it off in another thread. Sounds like someone with too much time on their hands. Proz? J

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s absolutely disgusting that this prostitute thinks that the birth of their baby boy is less special because she has ‘one of each’. Any baby is a blessing and most normal, loving parents adore their baby regardless of their sex but clearly not this slag. She’s a nutter

• Heart
Reactions: 30
duck SAKE I do NOT think the sun shines out of Kyle Walkers arse!

I am not Lauryn Prozza Goodman 🍇!!

Well.
Think I won't go peek on there anymore! But we're the unhinged lunatics. K then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.