Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know why Lauren thinks having a girl makes her the winner. It’s not like she dresses her nicely or in anything remotely girly anyway.

Reactions: 39
bet big Sean wanted a hardworking son to pass his fortune to and family name
But all he got was 3 slappers

hoping the twins make him proud
Loz your cunting mother had 3 girls
Get a grip you ugly ugly saggy tit broke witch
Judge said you’d be bankrupt in no time x
Blessed?

J

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She will be cooking something up for tomorrow's papers.

She ll be papped taking her giro to nursery dressed up like a drag act.

Then she will be dragging Kornetto around wearing a pink ballgown

She will make everything about her.

Carrooon you failed your children. Too busy spreading your legs like margarine to give your girls attention when they were younger
KORNETTO 💀😭😭😭💀 stop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We all new lozza would have a meltdown at the baby news but for it to be announced the day before king kairos birthday is just comedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Do you know what I follow many absolute arseholes on here but I’ve honestly never came across someone as low as this witch she’s actually the worst of the worst on this forum horrible nasty woman never knew of someone so rancid in my life even out with here

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Four Kings all RRRR
She’ll hate it because it says Kyle’s four sons and how new baby will prob be R like his brothers, so now Kairo not even mentioned -& now the odd one out and Kinelle doesn’t even get a look in.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
l
Do you know what I follow many absolute arseholes on here but I’ve honestly never came across someone as low as this witch she’s actually the worst of the worst on this forum horrible nasty woman never knew of someone so rancid in my life even out with here
She is off the scale unlikeable. So brazen for being a massive home wrecking cum bucket. Never met anyone so shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I reckon loz has got the mother of all migraines tonight 🤣 wonder if she's got any pain killers in her tit drawer in the kitchen or if they've been dispensed into a jar & labeled in her pantry 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hoping the fourth wanted addition to the Walker household will bring some happiness after the horrific ordeal that was thrust upon them by a stumpy prostitute.

Loser could have birthed a cure for cancer or the end of world hunger and Kyle still wouldn’t want it. Play stupid games, win strawberries for kids.

4 wanted children by Kyle for Annie and none for Gretchen Wieners Proz. Laughing my tits off. Night lads x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She'll be acting like an unbothered queen the moz for the OG unwanteds birthday post pmsl you are very bleeping bothered lauryn you're fooling nobody doll
---
Kinell looks like she has no nappy on either
She's probably potty trained since her parents are incredibly intelligent people

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why? Just to piss Lauren off? I've got 4 sons & every time I got pregnant people would say I bet your wishing it's a girl no I'm praying it's a healthy baby.
It will drive Lauren mad knowing they've got wanted 4 boys & her having a girl means duck all to Kyle.
My eldest is a girl from previous, Mr B has a boy from previous and we have 3 boys together. We also got the ‘bet you wish you had another girl’ erm, no. Because as my as I love my eldest, she’s has been the most hard work out the lot! And Mr B sees her as his little (15!) girl, so there’s really no need for us to be disappointed at having a football team of boys
I can’t wait til they’re all grown 🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 29
one of each
‘Their love for each other is perfect’

One speaks broken Spanish so how do they connect 🫢
Answer this in your cheap blog too
If their love for each other is perfect why does your kid with no school placement keep asking to speak to stranger danger who he briefly met ?

Konkette should be more than enough for him xxx
J

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Goodman sisters #71 Lauryn screaming in falsetto cos no ones assed about baby Kornetto

Big up to the lunatic who came up with that korker 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel dead sorry for the boy, his mums going to be so distracted on his birthday, even more than usual

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.