Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn has got a big fat jawed cheek calling konky senior a dream seller, you told everyone you were infertile you scamming mashed potato for brains 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Also you went back there to a married man after you claimed he bullied and belittled your son. You only had konky jnr cos you thought you were getting more money.

Have a look in the mirror you disgusting vile pig

Jackanory Goodman accusing someone of telling porkies 🤣🤣

Just let Annie have her moment - all she’s doing is making herself look even worse than normal with her bitter Betty posts x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I may have missed a few chapters so excuse me but what the duck!!! Seen the wh**es post this am as I started my shift, thought it was a dig of some sort. Usually when she does the 👀. Does that mean Kyle is watching her beyond boring content 😂😂🤦🏿‍♀️. 'Kinnell she wants to get a grip of those saggy bits n get a life 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations Annie & kyle on your new baby 💙🩷
---
Lauren please remember.. you only get served what you deserve. And you will deserve everything you get and a lot more on top for what u have done. I hope we can all sit back and watch.. or maybe we are 👀👀👀👀
---
Lauren please remember.. you only get served what you deserve. And you will deserve everything you get and a lot more on top for what u have done. I hope we can all sit back and watch.. or maybe we are 👀👀👀
---
Lauren please remember.. you only get served what you deserve. And you will deserve everything you get and a lot more on top for what u have done. I hope we can all sit back and watch.. or maybe we are 👀👀👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
We know you’re not happy give it a rest 😴

when “they” upload the new blog loooool ok hun
The lies she spouts!!!!! 🤥
---
If Annie's had a boy how cute a lil mini football team. 💖
Same as her friend Coleen 🩵🩵🩵🩵
---
She actually went to the Scum and said he sold her a dream so what’s she’s on about stupid cow
You was happy driving to Manchester for your married boyfriend 😂😂😂 who does that
Omg she’s thick!!!
---
Another beautiful baby boy! Such loving little characters 🩵🩵🩵🩵
They really are wonderful boys. Welcome No4 👑👑👑👑

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look Lozza even with your 🩷 he ain’t arsed he’s got his 4 👑👑👑👑 ffs now get on with Mrs Walkers rent free house for the next 18 years & leave this family be. Stop the Glenn Close act they don’t have a bunny! Just go away & bring those two children up the best you can

Reactions: 26
4 boys who’s never needed their dad to do a dna test 💙
Nose or no nose 💙💙💙💙
No dna required because their parents were very much together
No dna required because they were planned by BOTH parents (make of that what you will)
No dna required because their Mother doesn’t need courts 💙💙💙💙
J

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So her post yesterday going on about being lucky to have one of each 💙🩷 was clearly a dig because Annie has had another boy. How evil and twisted can you get?! And she says she wants to move on. Pull the other one pan face!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Well that will be the Spanish speaking Massiah lashed into a corner
Bet Kin’ell will be all over the ‘Daily Fail’ to day looking like Barbie threw up over her !!

Prozza NOONE cares that you have spawned a girl.
No one.
ESPECIALLY KYLE !!!
J

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Four Kings all RRRR
She’ll hate it because it says Kyle’s four sons and how new baby will prob be R like his brothers, so now Kairo not even mentioned -& now the odd one out and Kinelle doesn’t even get a look in.
All wi middle name kyle too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She mentioned the Blog yesterday wonder if we will get it early and she will drop it tonight when city play.

she can’t help herself or keep her mouth shut 🤫

Reactions: 20
All this one of each bullshit ...thought u were told you were infertile proz? 🤥🤥🤥 Any child boy or girl is a blessing when you are told you cant have kids then u get pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lads, come on, we all knew Annie's baby was a boy when the pump and dump x2 put blessed to have both a boy and a girl! Everything that bleep does is a dig to either Kyle or Annie! She just can't help herself it's pathetic!

Welcome to the world, wanted and loved 4th boy of Kyle and Annie 💙

Oh and a happy birthday to the first unwanted mistake. Hope it's a good one 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.