Goodman Sisters #70 My name is Lauren Goodman and I want to be Annie Kilner when I grow up J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel dead sorry for the boy, his mums going to be so distracted on his birthday, even more than usual
Heā€™s good over here donā€™t you worry about that
A ugly witch once said šŸ˜‚ (IYKYK)
He will be at nursery for 8 am
She will say his party is on Saturday so she doesnā€™t want him out of routine

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
My eldest is a girl from previous, Mr B has a boy from previous and we have 3 boys together. We also got the ā€˜bet you wish you had another girlā€™ erm, no. Because as my as I love my eldest, sheā€™s has been the most hard work out the lot! And Mr B sees her as his little (15!) girl, so thereā€™s really no need for us to be disappointed at having a football team of boys
I canā€™t wait til theyā€™re all grown šŸ©·šŸ©µ
Exactly! My mam would always act like the geordie Peggy Mitchell & say my boys šŸ¤£ I definitely wasn't meant to be a girl mam!
My dad's cousin (I call her aunty) had 3 Sons & after I told my dad about the baby gender I told her because I knew she would go daft that we were getting a grand daughter & her 1st grand child was a girl. šŸ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauryn doesnā€™t look very blessed and happy with her kids however Kyle and Annie do. Wander if she ever stops barking at them and actually smiles at them.
Lauren looks like sheā€™s thinking when will you grow into that snout so I can finally show you before the wanted R is bornā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This just convinces me further that the lying prostitute doesnā€™t have endo or PCOS or whatever else she claims to have šŸ«”

itā€™s known that youā€™re much more likely to miscarry and itā€™s far harder to conceive.. everyone I know with endo, especially the ones who have had a MC was so beyond grateful to just have a healthy baby. When you have no guarantee youā€™ll even conceive or be able to carry the last thing you care about is the sodding gender.

Annie having had a MC will be over the moon just to have him here and healthy and I canā€™t believe this woman has lowered herself into taunting her and actually thinks this is something she has over her šŸ¤¢

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We all new lozza would have a meltdown at the baby news but for it to be announced the day before king kairos birthday is just comedy.
The more we point that out on here the bigger the melt down she will have šŸ˜‚ upset loz ? Haaa good !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could babyā€™s name be Rory, you know how sheā€™s always posting digs. She shared a messaged about cocomelon with the name Rory in it. Probably trying to ruin their name reveal

Reactions: 14
Annie and Monk are playing a blinder on this fruit loop
The best is yet to come šŸ¤« (IYKYK)
She thinks sheā€™s ahead and sheā€™s actually so dumb
Ahh
J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lauren needs to be careful.. Sian will shut her up again
Evil calculated vindictive woman.. Nothing surprises me with her anymore. Those poor unwanted unloved children.. They have no one at all
Thank god she puts them in full time childcare and hopefully she got that Spanish nanny she was looking for because she is not fit to be raising children

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I can't wait for RRRR to grow up and knock the duck out of that sour grape prostitute. Annies boys will protect her forever šŸ«¶šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WELL THIS IS A RIGHT BOOT UP THE PILES LOZ šŸ‘

bleeping hell, one of each? Calm down babes itā€™s no PokĆ©mon

• Haha
Reactions: 40
All this does it prove again, what an evil calculated cow she really is. As if sheā€™s trying to overshadow their happy news.

You just know sheā€™s sitting at home losing her mind trying to find out information about the baby. Wouldnā€™t even put it past her trying to contact the Walkers.
Pmsl ā€˜Iā€™m having a little private get together for KashCardā€™s birthday, only close family, siblings etc are invited. Bring your broodā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
one of each
ā€˜Their love for each other is perfectā€™

One speaks broken Spanish so how do they connect šŸ«¢
Answer this in your cheap blog too
If their love for each other is perfect why does your kid with no school placement keep asking to speak to stranger danger who he briefly met ?

Konkette should be more than enough for him xxx
J
Hermana šŸ™šŸ¾

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly just like kyle dabbled in one of each the beautiful queen amazing mummy that is Annie and at the other end of the spectrum you have gristle burger 10 for a quid ugly bint beggy begman, the shittest mammi in all the land.

#oneofeach

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree itā€™ll annoy her more that itā€™s a boy. Giro is clearly her favourite and another boy being taken onto the pitch with his 3 brothers and dad is going to kill her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.