Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking the same with Pele.... He ain't going to get better doll and he's not going to see smelly irrelevant you wishing him well on Instagram ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I looked on birth and death database (can’t remember what it’s called lol) and I swear before Kairos name had Walker in it, well if you look now it just says Goodman as his last name lol
Screen shot pls

Reactions: 7
I swear it used to say Walker. It doesn’t say his birth date but says the month and year he was registered. So his name at birth was and still is Goodman ☺

Well that’s her dads name soooo he’s still calling him Walker to noise up Annie so it seems

Reactions: 10
I think this is a lesson to Lauren that she needs to stop lying bcz the truth always comes out!
Kyle will know his name is goodman he must be like wtf is wrong with this witch 🙈

Btw some of u guys are soooooo bleeping good at finding our stuff duno what ur current job is but I can say this your skills are wasted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear someone who here has a screenshot of the name before it changed? Just tried to find it and can’t lol I found the discussion of us talking about it but can’t find the screenshot

Reactions: 10
I swear it used to say Walker. It doesn’t say his birth date but says the month and year he was registered. So his name at birth was and still is Goodman ☺
Ur right it did say walker before. She must have changed it. Wonder how much her price was. What a creep using walker everywhere to use that boy. He be a goodman in school and passport them. More confusion so mami sponger can ‘ try’ and fail to make money of the walker name.

Ur right it did say walker before. She must have changed it. Wonder how much her price was. What a creep using walker everywhere to use that boy. He be a goodman in school and passport them. More confusion so mami sponger can ‘ try’ and fail to make money of the walker name.

Reactions: 15
So if kairo is goodman why on earth is she wearing the KW necklace ? Then it really is kyles initials not kairos 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So he’s not even a Walker 😂😂😂

hilarious although wouldn’t she need dads permission to use dads last name ?
she would need permission to name Kyle Walker as the ‘father’ on the birth certificate, but she can give the child any surname she wants to. Could of called him Kairo Beckham or Pele if she’d of wanted too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s probably known, and I probably already know, but I can’t be arsed to think/go back, but why did she pumppp instead of actually breastfeeding? Were there latching problems? Or was she so far detached from the miracle child, she didn’t want to? (No one get offended. This is about Lozza pumping and hating her own child)
I was guessing…. I think it some shite about being a super pumper… In all honesty I breastfed my son.. but only froze some of it… for example when I went out for my anniversary so I could have a drink… It was probably so she had some relatable posts… remember the endless advice….

Reactions: 9
Well apparently you can be sued for using someone’s name for fraudulent and exploitative purposes. So technically, Kyle could have wanted her to remove his family name, so any present and future doings Lauryn gets herself involved in, the name isn’t connected to them. He is a Goodman. Not a Walker. So she needs to change his Instagram, the necklace anything that has Walker on it. Defamation, using her son she called Walker to ruin Kyle’s life and career. He’s a Goodman. Now I’m going to create a KairoGoodman Instagram, Twitter everything so when she does need to change it, she can’t lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too late someone has already taken the names….. LAURYN!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So all of that "Walker" on the football shirts and the defending the name... and she's just cracked

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.