Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! Men should have the choice to walk away.

Kyle has never met him and played house and then one day, aged three or, even worse older, disappeared without a trace. He had remained consistent and never been in his life at all.

He made a choice and Lauryn won't respect that yet expects everyone to respect every choice she made, including calling the child Kyle made clear he didn't want Kyle Walker Jr.

Kairo needs his Aunties and other family but his Mum has him isolated from that too. For all of Amelia's faults she dotes on Isla and Hudson. Kairo would be loved unconditionally but his Mum has fucked that up too.
I can’t imagine what it would be like growing up without a dad, as my dad has always been in my life, but if he wasn’t, and didn’t want me, had no contact etc, I wouldn’t know any different and would hope my mum never said anything bad and left me to decide. And maybe I would see him as a sperm donor? I’d be thankful I was here because of him, but otherwise, get fucked?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry to change subject but someone asked a few pages back if she wanted him to speak Spanish because RRR speak Spanish. I remember a while ago a poster who knows RRR school said that they teach Spanish there so her trying to get him into the same school was the possible link. Imagine 😑

Reactions: 14
So how about we all agree now that if we are still here the time kiaro is old enough to use internet we have the mods delete all the threads?

My heart breaks for kiaro it really does but no1 would know anything if his “mother” wasn’t telling everyone she could have kept her mouth shut took the money and kept her baby safe he made it crystal clear he didn’t want to be involved but she still sold stories, and won’t shut up about it, she has branded him kyle walkers unwanted child 🙈
No1 would be able to say a thing if she did her job and protected her boy
We will never know how he feels anyway because we will never know who he truly is only who lauren wants him to be

I’ve said this in previous thread my hope for kairo is to make use of his private education go to uno get a good job meet someone lovely and go build his own family and tell both his parents to duck off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope Kairo never sees these threads. So much 'Kyke doesn't want him' and "be was a mistake". Regardless if whether it's true or not, it's in every thread and he's gonna be gutted when he sees that this is what a load of people who don't know him think, as well as his own parents.

Since her family appear to be done with her, maybe they could cone in here and confirm if he speaks Spanish or not. He can't do, because his is he meant to communicate that he's poorly or hungry etc if they don't speak the same bleeping language.

Can you imagine the nursery, having to speak one language to Kairo and another language entirely to Lauryn. And who the duck taught him Spanish if she can't speak it? Like, did she Google translate everything? Cos surely then she'd know Spanish noe too?
My nieces speak both English and their other language. Their Mum and nursery speak one language to them and Dad speaks another and they both understand and speak both language beautifully. One is the same age as giro. Not sticking up for her but potentially he’s bilingual if nursery speaks one language and Betty another

Reactions: 5
My nieces speak both English and their other language. Their Mum and nursery speak one language to them and Dad speaks another and they both understand and speak both language beautifully. One is the same age as giro. Not sticking up for her but potentially he’s bilingual if nursery speaks one language and Betty another
But lauren is just English and so is all her family. No Spanish family members? 😂

Reactions: 10
Mr B shouting ‘you’re so bleeping tit’ to Walker last night after he fouled someone and I nearly divorced him. How dare he

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've already said before, it's a man's right whether he wants to be a parent as much as the woman's. Consent to sex isn't consent to a child. Women have terminations and nothing is said. A guys only option is to walk away and gets slated. Why should a guy suddenly have all these feelings for a child he didn't want? Why would you even push for it? Especially when mental health is a massive thing these days. I would hate to send my child to anybody who's been bullied into doing so. If certain women got the grasp of that we wouldn't have certain women trying to trap men (especially rich men) He's giving her very decent maintenance and has kept a dignified silence after all her crazy outbursts. I think he defo feels it was a massive mistake coz why wouldn't you? He is protecting his wife and kids. She should be keeping quiet and protecting her son but she isn't. I seriously doubt kairo is going to read these threads when he's older. He should be more concerned with the way his mother has behaved. Also I'm not saying that men who walk away from children is right, it's disgusting but this is a different type of situation.
If a man wants to ensure he does not have a child, he needs to wear a condom, simple.
Responsibility for contraception should not only be put on women.
If you desperately did not want to get pregnant, and a man said to you don't worry i'm on the pill (if that was possible) would you trust them? I know i wouldn't.
Everyone is responsible for their own bodies.
Kyle made a choice to not. It annoys me how when men don't use a condom people will say ohh he forgot, he was drunk, caught up in the moment, doesn't feel the same etc.
But when a woman accidently forgets some pills in her pack, she is the devil.
Not a Lasagne fan here btw, her behaviour has been crack pot crazy. But i don't agree with the blame for becoming pregnant being only on her. I have seen a few times on here 'she got pregnant deliberately' how do you get pregnant deliberately without a man doing his part lol! The only circumstance I would consider this to be possible is if a woman put a hole in the condom without him knowing, then refused to take a morning after pill, in which case i guess that would be considered rape

Reactions: 6
Mr B shouting ‘you’re so bleeping tit’ to Walker last night after he fouled someone and I nearly divorced him. How dare he
Kyle has shown himself to be genuinely likeable.

Yeah he's a dick who risked bleeping up his family and losing Annie but he's seemingly learned his lesson.

If a man wants to ensure he does not have a child, he needs to wear a condom, simple.
If you desperately did not want to get pregnant, and a man said to you don't worry i'm on the pill (if that was possible) would you trust them? I know i wouldn't.
Kyle made a choice to not. It annoys me how when men don't use a condom people will say ohh he forgot, he was drunk, caught up in the moment, doesn't feel the same etc.
Not a Lasagne fan here btw, her behaviour has been crack pot crazy. But i don't agree with the blame for becoming pregnant being only on her. I have seen a few times on here 'she got pregnant deliberately' how do you get pregnant deliberately without a man doing his part lol! The only circumstance I would consider this to be possible is if a woman put a hole in the condom without him knowing, then refused to take a morning after pill, in which case i guess that would be considered rape
Everything you said and sometimes contraception fails. However, if someone makes a whole song and dance like she did about being infertile and failed IVF treatments you possibly would be more inclined to believe them.

Also, the bit she did deliberately was not tell him she was pregnant until after the termination limit had passed despite knowing very early on she was pregnant. That is malicious and tries to deny him any part of the decision to have a child together - she didn't bank on him exercising his right to choose and walking away.

She then didn't tell him for two weeks that the baby had been born. It's manipulation and control.

I fully agree that contraception is everyone's responsibility but some people (Kyle) clearly don't have the brains they were born with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t put it past crazy Loz putting holes on the condoms - ‘let’s use these ones babes. Ribbed to my pleasure, init’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She told the world she was infertile though?
He was too trusting and believed her or maybe he just didn’t care just wanted his end away I’m not making excuses for him he still should have worn one to protect against STD but he has took responsibility he’s never said he won’t pay he provided both him and her a very comfy lifestyle a life she wouldn’t be living without him kairo will live in a nice house go to private school go nice holidays and that’s all down to him he just can’t be part of his life maybe it’s bcz if Annie and his boys maybe it’s down to him we will never know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We don't know for sure that he didn't use one? It's so obvious she went out her way to get a footballer. If it wasn't kyle it would have been someone else. Those sisters are well know to hang around bars/clubs etc where footballers are around.
Both people are responsible for their bodies, still doesn't mean they should be forced to be a parent when the woman has the decision to go through with it when the man doesn't. Also the fact she didn't tell him until 5 months after then expect him to fall head over heels for a child he clearly didn't want.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We know he uses them now gold ones 😂😂😂 was in the paper the hooker said he whipped out a gold condom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m falling in love with him to be honest x

Why are we like this 😂
😂😂😂 Like you said, he has become likeable. I canny stand cheaters but he isn't my hubby/partner. Annie has forgiven him and moved on so... the poor guy shouldn't be punished forever. Look how ill he was looking throughout the last few years. It made me feel a bit sorry for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think I’m falling in love with him to be honest
Same. I watched the match with the oldest Foxling and he made no comment.

Also if anyone watches the Traitors (BBC1) Theo looks like KW and I was half convinced it was him!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 Like you said, he has become likeable. I canny stand cheaters but he isn't my hubby/partner. Annie has forgiven him and moved on so... the poor guy shouldn't be punished forever. Look how ill he was looking throughout the last few years. It made me feel a bit sorry for him.
I can’t stand cheaters, but I now get on with my ex, and I’ve never thought of my dad any different, even though neither were faithful. Although in the Loz and KW case, and we’ve said it before, she is so cranked she has nearly everyone feeling sorry for him! I agree. He has looked really ill and drained. Not surprised though

Reactions: 8
We don't know for sure that he didn't use one? It's so obvious she went out her way to get a footballer. If it wasn't kyle it would have been someone else. Those sisters are well know to hang around bars/clubs etc where footballers are around.
Both people are responsible for their bodies, still doesn't mean they should be forced to be a parent when the woman has the decision to go through with it when the man doesn't. Also the fact she didn't tell him until 5 months after then expect him to fall head over heels for a child he clearly didn't want.
And I think she’s seen how he treats his first borns, the lifestyle they have etc and thought he would surely want to treat a fourth the same but men aren’t wired like that especially when it’s Annie he wants not Lauryn.

Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine what it would be like growing up without a dad, as my dad has always been in my life, but if he wasn’t, and didn’t want me, had no contact etc, I wouldn’t know any different and would hope my mum never said anything bad and left me to decide. And maybe I would see him as a sperm donor? I’d be thankful I was here because of him, but otherwise, get fucked?!
as I wrote on another thread - I grew up in the Never Knowing Dad situation and I've genuinely never missed what I've never known. It's like if I said that I regret not living in a mansion when I've never had the opportunity to ?? 😂 and I dont know what life with my Dad could have been, it may have been worse?

so I agree that Loz had the opportunity to parent Kairo privately and did not need to reveal his Father. She was never a celebrity and still isn't. There's plenty of actual celebrities (January Jones, Mindy Kaling) who haven't revealed who the Father of their child is. So Lauryn has revealed it and created the whole narrative and herself that Kairo is "unwanted" IMO for her own personal gain with all her well documented dramas over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.