Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG hold up.

He's registered twice!

Once as the only Kairo Goodman in the entire country in 2020 and also as one of four Kairo Walkers

How has this happened? The entry number is the same etc. I swear I searched under Goodman before and there was no record... WTF
Upon doing some digging on genealogy forums I THINK you can be registered once but indexed twice if your named birth parents aren’t married and have two different surnames. That will explain why the ref number is the same too.

Reactions: 8
In her defence on this occasion she may not be as Cray Cray as we think as I'm in Scotland and don't know if it's different here but when I needed a new birth certificate for my daughter for her passport renewal, the website I ordered it had a record for her in my name, which she's never been known as only in the hospital when she was born as it always goes by mums name which was mine as we weren't married. So I could literally search her in my name and her dad's name. I searched my own name and a record came up of me in my mum's maiden name which I've never been known as because my mum and dad weren't married at the time. So that's what is on record here if mum is unmarried there is a record of you in that name.

Reactions: 9
In her defence on this occasion she may not be as Cray Cray as we think as I'm in Scotland and don't know if it's different here but when I needed a new birth certificate for my daughter for her passport renewal, the website I ordered it had a record for her in my name, which she's never been known as only in the hospital when she was born as it always goes by mums name which was mine as we weren't married. So I could literally search her in my name and her dad's name. I searched my own name and a record came up of me in my mum's maiden name which I've never been known as because my mum and dad weren't married at the time. So that's what is on record here if mum is unmarried there is a record of you in that name.
Nope she’s still cray cray regardless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Update to previous thread title suggestion:

LG - Truth Twister * Ugly Sister * Benefit Lifter * Kyle will NEVER be her Mister 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to get a bleeping grip Kyle has made it crystal clear he will never be part of the walkers let him be a goodman same as his mum and family that’s in his life so he’s the same as the people who know and love him and stop using him to an out a woman who doesn’t notice u even exist 🙈

Reactions: 16
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I hope Kairo never sees these threads. So much 'Kyke doesn't want him' and "be was a mistake". Regardless if whether it's true or not, it's in every thread and he's gonna be gutted when he sees that this is what a load of people who don't know him think, as well as his own parents.

Since her family appear to be done with her, maybe they could cone in here and confirm if he speaks Spanish or not. He can't do, because his is he meant to communicate that he's poorly or hungry etc if they don't speak the same bleeping language.

Can you imagine the nursery, having to speak one language to Kairo and another language entirely to Lauryn. And who the duck taught him Spanish if she can't speak it? Like, did she Google translate everything? Cos surely then she'd know Spanish noe too?

I hope Kairo never sees these threads. So much 'Kyke doesn't want him' and "be was a mistake". Regardless if whether it's true or not, it's in every thread and he's gonna be gutted when he sees that this is what a load of people who don't know him think, as well as his own parents.

Since her family appear to be done with her, maybe they could cone in here and confirm if he speaks Spanish or not. He can't do, because his is he meant to communicate that he's poorly or hungry etc if they don't speak the same bleeping language.

Can you imagine the nursery, having to speak one language to Kairo and another language entirely to Lauryn. And who the duck taught him Spanish if she can't speak it? Like, did she Google translate everything? Cos surely then she'd know Spanish noe too?
I feel the same about the Kyle not wanting him Comments and the poor lad will be fucked up enough from his mum acting the way she does.

I personally don’t think it’s Kyle doesn’t want him I think it’s he doesn’t want Lauryn and her toxicity which come along with Kairo. I presume sadly he had to make the decision on what was best for his other children because Lauryn is poison.
I like to think that’s the case as he pays decent child support and it’s not just cos he is heartless and doesn’t care.

Reactions: 10
I feel the same about the Kyle not wanting him Comments and the poor lad will be fucked up enough from his mum acting the way she does.

I personally don’t think it’s Kyle doesn’t want him I think it’s he doesn’t want Lauryn and her toxicity which come along with Kairo. I presume sadly he had to make the decision on what was best for his other children because Lauryn is poison.
I like to think that’s the case as he pays decent child support and it’s not just cos he is heartless and doesn’t care.
I think he 1000009% regrets cheating and getting Lauryn pregnant but I also think he is hoping Kairo will get in touch when he's old enough. Kyle could deffo see Kairo away from Annie and his other kids, he doesn't have to have him anywhere near Annie but Lauryn would demand to be there, despite not needing to be, and she'd post it all over SM, implying that they're this perfect family to torment Annie.

But yeah. The comments about Kairo bring unwanted .. that's not nice to say about a child at all, it's borderline tormenting him.

Reactions: 5

It’s only what his mum will be telling him anyway. She’s that vile she will chase KW for his money, but in the next breath tell him his dad never wanted him

I understand if they were in a relationship, causal duck buddies, whatever, but 100% she got pregnant on purpose. KW name should’ve been kept out the papers, none of us would know what happened and Cerching would be protected. But his own mother can’t do that.

Reactions: 20
But then again kyle hasn’t got any emotional anything for him because he was never there from the beginning for any decisions weather he wanted to be part of the spectacle so it’s not fair on him he has made the financial contribution but that’s it. it is a lot better then other mums who’s partners are there for everything build a relationship with the child and just walk out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Upon doing some digging on genealogy forums I THINK you can be registered once but indexed twice if your named birth parents aren’t married and have two different surnames. That will explain why the ref number is the same too.
Thing is - last year there was no Goodman record at all. So where has this come from?

Reactions: 9
I've already said before, it's a man's right whether he wants to be a parent as much as the woman's. Consent to sex isn't consent to a child. Women have terminations and nothing is said. A guys only option is to walk away and gets slated. Why should a guy suddenly have all these feelings for a child he didn't want? Why would you even push for it? Especially when mental health is a massive thing these days. I would hate to send my child to anybody who's been bullied into doing so. If certain women got the grasp of that we wouldn't have certain women trying to trap men (especially rich men) He's giving her very decent maintenance and has kept a dignified silence after all her crazy outbursts. I think he defo feels it was a massive mistake coz why wouldn't you? He is protecting his wife and kids. She should be keeping quiet and protecting her son but she isn't. I seriously doubt kairo is going to read these threads when he's older. He should be more concerned with the way his mother has behaved. Also I'm not saying that men who walk away from children is right, it's disgusting but this is a different type of situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s only what his mum will be telling him anyway. She’s that vile she will chase KW for his money, but in the next breath tell him his dad never wanted him

I understand if they were in a relationship, causal duck buddies, whatever, but 100% she got pregnant on purpose. KW name should’ve been kept out the papers, none of us would know what happened and Cerching would be protected. But his own mother can’t do that.
If that's what she wants to say, fine but nobody outside of that should feel okay to say it. He's literally gonna feel unwanted in every aspect of life, yes Lauryn made that happen but I just feel do sad it's all over this thread that he is unwanted. She should have just kept her mouth and legs shut.

Reactions: 5
I've already said before, it's a man's right whether he wants to be a parent as much as the woman's. Consent to sex isn't consent to a child. Women have terminations and nothing is said. A guys only option is to walk away and gets slated. Why should a guy suddenly have all these feelings for a child he didn't want? Why would you even push for it? Especially when mental health is a massive thing these days. I would hate to send my child to anybody who's been bullied into doing so. If certain women got the grasp of that we wouldn't have certain women trying to trap men (especially rich men) He's giving her very decent maintenance and has kept a dignified silence after all her crazy outbursts. I think he defo feels it was a massive mistake coz why wouldn't you? He is protecting his wife and kids. She should be keeping quiet and protecting her son but she isn't. I seriously doubt kairo is going to read these threads when he's older. He should be more concerned with the way his mother has behaved. Also I'm not saying that men who walk away from children is right, it's disgusting but this is a different type of situation.
Preach!!

She also lied and told him she couldn’t have children WHILE wearing jungle jangle FERTILITY bracelets. She full on trapped him for monthly maintenance payments.

We all feel for Kairo. No one has ever said otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I understand it's not nice but the fact is Kyle didn't want him.

Lauryn has made it clear Kyle wanted her to terminate the pregnancy (which is why she didn't tell him until AFTER the limit). Anyone who wants a baby doesn't ask for an abortion.

Lauren decided (her body, her choice 100%) that SHE wanted to keep the baby. Equally, Kyle should get to decide if he wants to be a parent to that baby. Kyle had decided no.

He has never acknowledged him, has done what the court has mandated in terms of support, has never met him and has no bond with that child. Kairo is a stranger to him.

It's a fact. Kyle chose not to have a relationship with Kairo. From Lauryn's behaviour that was the right call.

We can't assume he will want a relationship with Kairo when he's older nor can we assume RRR will. Its sad but Kairo was a paycheque to Lauryn and a mistake to Kyle.

Kairo will hear worse from Lauryn because of her behaviour - look at Pumagate. If Kairo reads this thread he will see that Kyle didn't want him and he will also read all the sympathy and genuine concern for him that we've all expressed.

None of us ever laugh at Kairo or his situation. His crackpot mother is the subject of our disgust, the four boys are all mentioned as innocent and with sympathy.

Lauryn created this mess and Lauryn will have to explain it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If that's what she wants to say, fine but nobody outside of that should feel okay to say it. He's literally gonna feel unwanted in every aspect of life, yes Lauryn made that happen but I just feel do sad it's all over this thread that he is unwanted. She should have just kept her mouth and legs shut.
By the time he’s old enough, I doubt tattle will exist, and these threads, well, there will be so many of them, who has time to read them?
Whether it’s nice or not, his speed donor obviously doesn’t want anything to do with him, otherwise he would be in his life?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Preach!!

She also lied and told him she couldn’t have children WHILE wearing jungle jangle FERTILITY bracelets. She full on trapped him for monthly maintenance payments.

We all feel for Kairo. No one has ever said otherwise.
This! Men should have the choice to walk away.

Kyle has never met him and played house and then one day, aged three or, even worse older, disappeared without a trace. He had remained consistent and never been in his life at all.

He made a choice and Lauryn won't respect that yet expects everyone to respect every choice she made, including calling the child Kyle made clear he didn't want Kyle Walker Jr.

Kairo needs his Aunties and other family but his Mum has him isolated from that too. For all of Amelia's faults she dotes on Isla and Hudson. Kairo would be loved unconditionally but his Mum has fucked that up too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.