Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all of that "Walker" on the football shirts and the defending the name... and she's just cracked
Just when we thought she couldn’t be anymore nuts….
this girl never lets us down. Thank you Lauren Lauryn for always giving us a good old laugh 🦁🦁🦁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well apparently you can be sued for using someone’s name for fraudulent and exploitative purposes. So technically, Kyle could have wanted her to remove his family name, so any present and future doings Lauryn gets herself involved in, the name isn’t connected to them. He is a Goodman. Not a Walker. So she needs to change his Instagram, the necklace anything that has Walker on it. Defamation, using her son she called Walker to ruin Kyle’s life and career. He’s a Goodman. Now I’m going to create a KairoGoodman Instagram, Twitter everything so when she does need to change it, she can’t lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too late someone has already taken the names….. LAURYN!
Annie 🦁🦁🦁

Fyi Can we all start using 3 lions instead of laughing emoji’s 🦁🦁🦁

Meltdown imminent when she checks on here before the game

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do uno I think tattle gives her more of a meltdown than Kyle and Annie these days she must sit and read on here and be like how the duck do they keep finding stuff out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do uno I think tattle gives her more of a meltdown than Kyle and Annie these days she must sit and read on here and be like how the duck do they keep finding stuff out 😂😂
Laughing my ass off, so true. Whoever it was please can you message more people the link to this thread? 😂😂😂😂

Anyone down South want to take a little road trip to Brighton, go give her a taste of her own medicine? We could go to Lozzas and then head to Stephen Bears court case?! 😂😂😂😂 If she spots us we can do some swipe up links for socks, and glasses and pretend we’re in Alderley Edge looking for some houses. Let me know in the comments NOT dms as they aren’t working xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Laughing my ass off, so true. Whoever it was please can you message more people the link to this thread? 😂😂😂😂

Anyone down South want to take a little road trip to Brighton, go give her a taste of her own medicine? We could go to Lozzas and then head to Stephen Bears court case?! 😂😂😂😂 If she spots us we can do some swipe up links for socks, and glasses and pretend we’re in Alderley Edge looking for some houses. Let me know in the comments NOT dms as they aren’t working xxx
Sorry already in Alderley Edge xo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well apparently you can be sued for using someone’s name for fraudulent and exploitative purposes. So technically, Kyle could have wanted her to remove his family name, so any present and future doings Lauryn gets herself involved in, the name isn’t connected to them. He is a Goodman. Not a Walker. So she needs to change his Instagram, the necklace anything that has Walker on it. Defamation, using her son she called Walker to ruin Kyle’s life and career. He’s a Goodman. Now I’m going to create a KairoGoodman Instagram, Twitter everything so when she does need to change it, she can’t lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too late someone has already taken the names….. LAURYN!
Each to their own but why would you go to the lengths of creating social media accounts in that name just so she can't use it? Very odd thing to do isn't it? She's a prick but you think it's odd she is using walker then do something that will 100% keep her using it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I just don't get how the sisters got on so well and now don't. Did Lauryn shag grant or something? So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Making sure we know he’s a Walker 🤣
And making sure we know his hair is wet!
FFS another one that beats me to it as I got lost in another thread and telling my husband a really riveting story 😂

Anyway… she should take the @Name down, as that’s not his actual, legal name.

She is actually really concerning me tbh. It’s not even a funny joke anymore. She actually needs sectioning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else trying spot any 'walker' baubles? 😂😂😂
No, but a bauble saying ‘lauryn’

I was going to write a whole ‘I can’t believe she’s not got one saying mummy, but then realised me and Mr B have baubles on with our names and not mum and dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ur right it did say walker before. She must have changed it. Wonder how much her price was. What a creep using walker everywhere to use that boy. He be a goodman in school and passport them. More confusion so mami sponger can ‘ try’ and fail to make money of the walker name.

Ur right it did say walker before. She must have changed it. Wonder how much her price was. What a creep using walker everywhere to use that boy. He be a goodman in school and passport them. More confusion so mami sponger can ‘ try’ and fail to make money of the walker name.
I def saw on old threads Walker too. Bit of a lurker but I changed my son’s surname from just mine to a double-barrell of mine and his dad’s after he was originally registered.

According to the registrar, if it is changed before 1 it’s like the original name didn’t exist. So even though my son was XX for a few weeks legally, and then XX-YY it will now only ever show as XX-YY.

She changed it before he was 1 and had lied all this time. She is unhinged.

If you change surname after 1 you need to do via deedpoll (my mum did this with me).

My birth cert has original name and I would have to show deedpoll and birth cert to prove my name change.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.