Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Annie posts duck all. Imagine getting that tit for posting a picture of your sons and husband. Kairo isn't at the fuckn world Cup, does this mean Annie can't post her own sons. If she was my sister I'd genuinely be concerned for her mental health cause this is not the actions of a sane woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha she knows she's being rumbled on that post, what an absolute reprobate 😂😂 asking if people don't have jobs or lives 😂😂, na that's you love, and stop pretending you have no idea what lasagne relates to, big dirty midden that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The account is 100% her ! They only follow football pages… even the language is the exact same !
Absolute psycho ! She made my commute home extra special tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eek… this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable taking it off of tattle. and mentioning the unmentionable? Leave it on here. People will see for themselves what she is like

Reactions: 10
Notice she is doing that classic tactic of spelling lauryns name as Lauren to try and make out it's not her, she's such a twit 😂😂, why would some random person follow a fan page with hardly any followers and post about the child, the language and the sentence structure are exactly her plus she's getting all worked up about 'unwanted' why would you care if someone said that and make a big deal of it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why the Walkers haven’t got lawyers involved ! They must literally not give less of a duck about her

Reactions: 12
They dont care she trolled annie tho do they!!! bleeping brown noses

I don’t understand why the Walkers haven’t got lawyers involved ! They must literally not give less of a duck about her
Probs dont want to spend another penny on that prozzie she has cost them enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The big lolly head has been very quiet on her own account as she has found another outlet through that other account

Reactions: 11
Aw Loz / Lasagne / Sweet_Talker … or stalker here you are, that’s clearly the woman you want to be/are obsessed with🤣
391FCF9B-3F5F-4881-AE84-BDF51BBA7BDC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I love u also 🙌🏽

Why yes Lauren it is a crime 🤨 pot calling kettle black here after what she’s done to the walkers for almost 3 years and that’s only what’s going on social media who knows what she’s called and text them
Yes it is a crime she's thick

Eek… this is making me feel a bit uncomfortable taking it off of tattle. and mentioning the unmentionable? Leave it on here. People will see for themselves what she is like
Yeah if Lauryn finds out about that she'll report it and it does just seen a very odd thing to do. Keeping it in tattle is best

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On the blower to her equally sad ugly fat friend at how their unwanted kids aren't the centre of attention in the mens life that never wanted them 😂

How dare Annie have the audacity to be a proud wife and post her husband and kids... It's only to annoy the proz because she's obsessed with her 😭 sorry I'm on one this morning I'm cracking myself up....oh to be a fly on the wall in begmans hoaching gaff....
They do care about Dave the cat tho. Loving dads

• Haha
Can someone screen shot the comments I can't see any other than 1 has she been commenting? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That man city families page has uploaded all the getty images, has lauryn liked any she normally does doesnt she. Can't see I'm blocked 🙄

• Haha
I hope she's not taking this out on little Kairo can't imagen the crap she's dragging him through emotionally

Lets get ready, ready
Lets get ready, ready
Lets get ready, ready
Lets get ready to rumble!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 things.

Annie's post FYI ITS A BOY.. was probably one of the greatest insta posts ever.

2nd... kyle is a ride. There , I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Btw just seen that page on insta. That is 100 per cent lozza. Sooo strange. 😂😂 keeps saying 4 lions 🦁 he had 3 lozza. 3 boys. Look at the warmth n love shown. Lozza squeezes the life out her and no reaction coz she only loves and used kairo for his money. He’s prob grants kid but he ain’t making enough. Giro looks like isla. The sibling don’t talk and Kyle has never confirmed giro is his.

I would love to have seen that photo without the lion emojis. Glad their keeping that for their family home though for them to remember these memories made together. ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.