Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*lauryn calls dm* and make sure you use my latest insta photos think I look hawt posing with my foot pointed. Also remember and mention I'm his ex and AND that we parent our child, i don't want the other mums from the estate thinking I only had a 1 nighter for cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right gave myself a little treat and looked at her caption on the boots post:

All the blaming Annie for selling stories and keeping Kyle away from her... she's bleeping insane. KYLE picked his boots. She just won't grasp he doesn't want them.

You'd think it was Annie who was Palling round with Vardy with all the selling stories comments... head.
That whole puma boot was an embarrassment for her any normal mum not that a normal mum would do that, but just saying would of died of shame because no one was shaken to the core and no one walked out and kyles not exactly his father just a doner paying for his mistake and getting on with his life and even her family members was wearing puma and still wearing it she’s a leech, leeching on to them.

Reactions: 16
If she was decent at all she would have protected all 4 of the boys and kept her mouth shut he wanted Annie and his boy respect that there was absolutely no need for any of this it hasn’t got her anywhere she can push and push as much as she likes neither Kyle or Annie will respond they simply don’t care and all she’s doing is making a fool of herself and kiaro
She is vile. The sad thing is it’s not the walkers that are trashing and humiliating giro it’s her. They are doing their duty to their 3 sons coz they love them. Same can’t be said for lozza coz she loves the money her son brings.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for Kairo I bet she's so frustrated with Annie and kyle she takes it out on him behind closed doors really wouldn't surprise me. I hope one day he has his happy ending realising what a scrounger his mother was and not interested in getting to no kyle and having a happy little family of his own. She's absolutely vile for how she's spending his money on herself all the fake asses liposuction and botox in the world and she is still so ugly within. Let's hope karma comes around on her and gives her a complete miserable life.

Reactions: 24
What a bleep this women is. Can’t believe I have just found this thread. Have been following her on insta awhile now and you lot have the same opinion as me!

She really does think giro is some gifted kid! He is just a normal 2 year old.

get a grip you silly bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she has to try and show the world how amazingly talented he is ( even though he is just the average 2 year old) to try and show the walkers what they are missing out on he could never just be the average kid that does as he please, shes definitely one of these mums that wont allow him to wear spiderman shoes 😅 thats way to average for king Giro 😆.. she is the biggest embarrassment going that's dragging a innocent child into her mess of a life Annie must look at her and cringe she's probably cunted kyle off so much for ever laying down with it let alone impregnating it!

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to explain to Lozz - in simple words that she’ll understand - that even if Kyle and Annie were to divorce someday, Kyle still wouldn’t want Lozz. He’ll find someone half Lozz’s age and go to Mykonos. Lozz seems to be under the impression that she still has a chance with Kyle if she keeps using Cyro as bait. Sit down, Lozz. And give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to explain to the beg when she cuts giros hair the curls will be gone.. help her come to terms with it... He's no Reign Walker... Second prize again beggy mcbeggerson what a suprise...

Reactions: 12
Didn’t shake me to the core tbh. What does shake me to the core is she’s trying to force someone, who clearly doesn’t want to be a father, be a father.
I probably said it before, but IMAGINE the meltdown if he put Cairos name on his boots 😂😂
Personally on the same post she put Puma got some morales… what exactly ? She never divulged what went on behind the scenes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why don’t they seem to post the pic of her on Nadia’s live picking her acne ? And hiding that jaw ?
Why do they keep calling him ex ?
#Hong Kong nightmare
Picking her acne? Please be kidding? 🤢

When I see on here 'he doesn't want your son' and words to that effect, it makes me feel so sad for Kairo. She literally forced another kid on Kyle, one he didn't want (or planned on seeing but can't because she's bat tit) and now there's a little boy who probably won't ever have a stable father figure because she'll either 1. only get dirty blokes who shag about or do some sort of illegal job or 2. Nobody will be dumb or desperate enough to go near her.

Imagine though if someone did get with her. She's have Kairo calling him daddy and the whole "it take a real man to take on someone else's child" bollocks aimed at Kyle daily, hoping for some sort of drama where Kyle decided he does want droopy fanny and they'll be off back to Hong Kong to conceive another bracelet miracle.

But yeah. I feel so sorry for the lad cos one day, he might see all of this and it's a bit sad to see all those things aimed at him, true or not. I wonder what she'll tell him when he asks about his dad? Cos he WILL ask, surely cos he'll wonder why kids at school have dad's and he's just got her . She's proper set him up for a tit one cos unless he does well at school and has a good ethic, he'll end up like his mother.

On a serious note though. If this money was sorted legally, surely she can get done for what she's spending it on and it not going to it's intended use?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So tonight’s desperation.
Giros favourite book is about a mixed race footballer.
Get in the bloody bin you desperate wannabe 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Ahh she has ran out of content this is an old post…. 😝😝

She must be bleeping fuming atm… Chloe’s article is way above hers and has about 400 + comments… hers have around 30 yes just 30 😂😂

Picking her acne? Please be kidding? 🤢
Nope she had a few friends around and they were live on Instagram, the house was a fookin tip and she was trying to hide her face… needless to say all the posts were removed the next day oh and she was so bad on camera… face for radio.. voice for the mute button ☺☺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Please do a comparison of these ‘curls’ and the ‘curls’ she puts LOADS of product in
Saw this scrolling through her posts - His poor hair! Absolutely dripping wet in product, I don't have kids but surely babies don't need this in their hair!?!

Screenshot_20221127_203628_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Ahh she has ran out of content this is an old post…. 😝😝

She must be bleeping fuming atm… Chloe’s article is way above hers and has about 400 + comments… hers have around 30 yes just 30 😂😂
no p I think he’s only allowed to read that book :(

And LOOOOOL I’m surprised Kyle Walker The Fast Footballer ( #Jamaican ) wasn’t invoiced for this 🙃
If ya know you know

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when she dressed up little Cevin in a Liverpool top after they beat City? What exactly made her think Kyle would notice or give a tit about that? She tries so hard to get his attention but 👏 he 👏 does 👏 not 👏care. She could dress up little Cyro in a top that reads “I hate Kyle Walker” and the man would still ignore her. She simply doesn’t understand how irrelevant she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Are you not embarrassed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.