Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midsized is in Alderley edge, what reason would she have for being there?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
for the blocked how dumb are you to not be able to google a basic recipe 😳
What the actual duck
These people are proper twunts🤣🤣🤣
Go on, Ask her for her veggie con carne recipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck me the messiah now coming up with recipes… Well if it’s good enough for
Brooklyn Beckham it’s good enough for him… where Any chocolate buttons used in the toppings?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What goes through her shameless mind that makes her think she can hashtag walker?! Why would she want to?! I have so many questions.. she's a crackpot...
Seeing as you asked so nicely lauryn goodman #17
Raising awareness xxxxx
Lauryn in her work uniform.... Sluttt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find it so wierd how she forces her son into football because she knows his dads a huge star and Annie’s kids go football ..
thing is he’s two he doesn’t need to be forced into football . I hope he grows up and hates it and refuses to go 😂😂

she wants to be a WAG it will never happen no footballer would go near her again . She’s very wierd
Beggy give up this will never been your son…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Beggy give up this will never been your son…
Aww lovely she’s insane honestly my two year old doesn’t even know what a football is 😂

Midsized is in Alderley edge, what reason would she have for being there?
I think kyke has gone back to court and that’s what’s taking her so long to get the house . She wants a house in Alderley edge and I bet he’s arguing she has nobody around that area so why . She’s a creep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww lovely she’s insane honestly my two year old doesn’t even know what a football is 😂

I think kyke has gone back to court and that’s what’s taking her so long to get the house . She wants a house in Alderley edge and I bet he’s arguing she has nobody around that area so why . She’s a creep
Nutcase just be happy with what your given not like she’s paying for anything

Reactions: 15
Noway kyle has to buy her a house. What the absolute duck, ok it takes 2 to tango but this is day light robbery surely the judge will see she can finance all of that herself? What she has done had a baby purely for money should be a crime. How disgusting

Reactions: 15
How can she have the brass neck to live there where she could bump into Annie and her friends & family if I was Annie’s pal I’d have smashed her by now 🥊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Okay going against the grain here, she stated she found out at five months she was pregnant and has admitted she didn't tell Kyle for a while (being past the legal limit for a termination). Obviously, she knew before but she still didn't tell him until the point passed.

Kyle probably felt trapped as duck and he was losing his family and everything was going wrong.

From that point Lauryn tormented Annie - who he was trying to win back - and probably going full on at him about them being a little family. He would have cut her off to protect himself, Annie and his children.

When Kairo is older he won't have a relationship with Kyle because it will be too late. RRR will never have that bond with him. Its sad but that's what Lauryn has done - isolated him from everyone for her own selfishness.

She tries playing supermum saying the door is always open for Kyle to have a relationship with him for little Giro's sake. Is she on crack? A man doesn't acknowledge the child for two years, no contact, nothing and you think allowing someone to waltz into his life and be Daddy is in the child's best interests? Hun, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Annie really needs to pay someone to just sort her out. I amazed she hasn't done so already but then with Lozzas big old mouth she would screaming about it so then they would look bad. Bless them I actually feel so sorry for this family I prey to the high lords my son never runs into a girl like this pure evil how Kyle's family have kept so quite I don't no. What man would ever go with that again imagen living off the back of another man. How attractive 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lauryn really does think she is something special 😂😂😂😂 she's basic and has about as much sex appeal as a squashed worm

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it wrong to hope that she gets her wish of a house in Alderley Edge, moves in and then Kyle transfers to a London team?! I would literally laugh my socks off 🤣

#eggonherface #psycholozza

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it wrong to hope that she gets her wish of a house in Alderley Edge, moves in and then Kyle transfers to a London team?! I would literally laugh my socks off 🤣

#eggonherface #psycholozza
She would visit nadia Essex every weekend instead 🤣
She’s that fucked up
Imagine going to live near your Hong Kong romp because of the ‘ opportunities’ you want messiah to have
She is a fucked up witch
Any normal person would build their own life but she isn’t normal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.