Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop copying thers a pic of beg wearing a blue and white top and when you go down Annie’s page she’s wearing a top like that she needs to stop stalking because she’s not even hiding it now.

Reactions: 15
Imagine being Lauryn Basic Goodman and thinking you look better than the Kilner sisters 😂😂😂😂😂
Or even trying to compete with mediocre pictures in comparison to them.
Absolutely tragic that lassie is, everyone is laughing at her and she still thinks she's brilliant, she's certainly arrogant if anything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice of her to put pic of her arse before her “bestie” with the straight hair when wet 🤨 here’s me thinking curls got curlier when wet silly me 🤪
Imagine #walker under a pic of her arse just wooooooooowwwww

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm in Germany at the Christmas markets and I may have got a little cocky after a few mulled wines and commented #youllneverbeherhoney on a grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs
Laughing out loud ! I’m been pissed and wrote a one eye closed rant at her but refrain as I don’t wanna miss her kick offs lol 😂

It’s actually PAINFUL to watch how much she has edited the purple bikini photo 🙃🙈 she doesn’t look like that. Annie posts a bikini pic, then lozza has to somehow strangely try out-do her 🤯 epic fail. The whole reason she booked the holiday was to get some tit pics for the gram as she knew there was would stuff from Annie. Twisted fucker

Lozza is gunna tit her tits when KW steps on football pitch for World Cup. Can’t wait !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And so it begins! 😂🍿 Wonder how much this article set her back?
The bleeping state of it, she looks absolutely ridiculous and just has to pipe up during the world Cup to remind the world how utterly desperate a man (kyle) was for a shag that he went near that monstrosity. If I was a man I'd take a sock and my hand over that any day of the week. She's absolutely ratchet 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
She's a bleeping mess. It's not a "veiled swipe" its a straight up dig because she thinks she's clever.

One thing though, if she looks like that, edited to look better, in a bikini I'm pursuing a modelling career.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why don’t they seem to post the pic of her on Nadia’s live picking her acne ? And hiding that jaw ?
Why do they keep calling him ex ?
#Hong Kong nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even that article is mugging her off “according to Lauren he’s so fast she can’t keep up”
According to Lauryn walker was a mutual choice
According to Lauren they’ve been friends for 10 years

Kyle to Annie: according to (some girl named) Lauren she can’t get pregnant.

Edited to say there should be a full stop after Lauryn and before Walker as that’s not her name. Calm down begs it was a typo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
According to some tart lauryn she has no time to reply to her 10k dms so this is why she created a website that failed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She thinks too much of herself
Entitled witch

• Haha
Want a desperate woman. We all know daily mail her best pal. No one knows lozza and according to football giro not been for a long time so suddenly back and she send them that to get her bikini pic. Kyle needs to get a lawyer on that. It’s sooo obv she sells this. Hood rat but dada will be with his 3 boys not giving a duck. Giro will never be in their lived

I know the walkers don’t care about their dumpy stalker but they really need to fire out the family pics since their beggar/tenant isn’t allowed to show her one night stand products face 🤣 good lass sending backs of the head and he’s not fast. Hel never be a footballer lol sorry. Maybe a benefit scrounger like his mother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right gave myself a little treat and looked at her caption on the boots post:

All the blaming Annie for selling stories and keeping Kyle away from her... she's bleeping insane. KYLE picked his boots. She just won't grasp he doesn't want them.

You'd think it was Annie who was Palling round with Vardy with all the selling stories comments... head.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She needs to stop copying thers a pic of beg wearing a blue and white top and when you go down Annie’s page she’s wearing a top like that she needs to stop stalking because she’s not even hiding it now.
Check the copycats here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's the #kairowalker after the paragraph slating his bullying and abusive father for me.... Lauryn hen make it make sense... I know people always write that but seriously.... I know single mothers from my local council estate with more self respect than you that don't let a man deep down have so much control over them hen... You're fooling nobody and you're bleeping vile. Kairo never has and never will come first.. you fame hungry rat.. if he bullies your wean why does he have his name...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is this allowed 🙈 surely this is harassment at this point 😱

I’m confused she’s a television personality now?? 😱
I know btw. It is complete and utter harassment. They need to deal with her. Think of their 3 precious sons enjoying the World Cup and going to school to hear about their dads one night stand selling stories on them when their back. Soo sad. U have classy loving parent like the walkers getting papped but keeping them private then u have beggerounger selling stories. Hey mistake mama spent all ur maintenance having fun with multi plus size wannabe model so now I can’t afford Curlie ellie. I know Il sell a story about the man that doesn’t want u as wishes u were never born. She’s sick in the head. Failed that child in every Avenue.

I know btw. It is complete and utter harassment. They need to deal with her. Think of their 3 precious sons enjoying the World Cup and going to school to hear about their dads one night stand selling stories on them when their back. Soo sad. U have classy loving parent like the walkers getting papped but keeping them private then u have beggerounger selling stories. Hey mistake mama spent all ur maintenance having fun with multi plus size wannabe model so now I can’t afford Curlie ellie. I know Il sell a story about the man that doesn’t want u as wishes u were never born. She’s sick in the head. Failed that child in every Avenue.
If she was decent at all she would have protected all 4 of the boys and kept her mouth shut he wanted Annie and his boy respect that there was absolutely no need for any of this it hasn’t got her anywhere she can push and push as much as she likes neither Kyle or Annie will respond they simply don’t care and all she’s doing is making a fool of herself and kiaro

• Heart
Right gave myself a little treat and looked at her caption on the boots post:

All the blaming Annie for selling stories and keeping Kyle away from her... she's bleeping insane. KYLE picked his boots. She just won't grasp he doesn't want them.

You'd think it was Annie who was Palling round with Vardy with all the selling stories comments... head.
Didn’t shake me to the core tbh. What does shake me to the core is she’s trying to force someone, who clearly doesn’t want to be a father, be a father.
I probably said it before, but IMAGINE the meltdown if he put Cairos name on his boots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hahahaha noooooo not Lauren paying the daily mail to do an article on her

Imagine what the staff say to each other.. Oh here’s nutty Lauren again wanting another mention of her “ex” Kyle #worldcup Walker and their shared miracle. I bet they all piss themselves at her. The shame 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.