Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little snippet some of us saw at her 30th, he was 100% KW. It was like a mini version. No one else agrees with me though 😂😂
We've been through this Jelly! Get your arse to specsavers. Clean footwear please 😘

I reckon she doesn't post him because the poor kid has her natural face.

Also, I reckon she's seen the adverts for help with the cost of living crisis and is madly applying to steal more benefits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it odd that when she is with other friends she always makes sure she posts them on her story, yet midsized she never posts even when they have been on holiday a few times, do we think she is trying to give the impression she takes him on holidays alone?

Reactions: 15
BLACK FRIDAY OFFER
2-4-1 ON MIDSIZED LASAGNE

*Midsize lasagne prefers roasting, poking or banging 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[
Does anyone else find it odd that when she is with other friends she always makes sure she posts them on her story, yet midsized she never posts even when they have been on holiday a few times, do we think she is trying to give the impression she takes him on holidays alone?

bcz midsize is an embarressment she’s admitted she was paid for a good time from that footballer who got her pregnant she doesn’t fit Lauren’s narrative of being a nice girl who was done oh so wrong so she needs to hide her, also she was kidding on it was paid work that took her to Maldives and kiaro is just so lucky to get to tag along
More than likely neither of them have friends so they need to make do with one another bcz they are soul sisters at heart, scumbags the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she had that strawberry filter on the same time as giro the mother and son looked like twins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder why the house from the you know what hasnt happened yet, would think that legally he would have had to done it by now as it was court ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When she had that strawberry filter on the same time as giro the mother and son looked like twins
I remember this and she deleted it after reading tattle

Mrs don’t read here every single night and day
#🍓🍓

Reactions: 11
The little snippet some of us saw at her 30th, he was 100% KW. It was like a mini version. No one else agrees with me though 😂😂
I’ve seen him irl he looks like Kyle, though I know that won’t be popular!

edit to add i don’t know what his other kids look like.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder why the house from the you know what hasnt happened yet, would think that legally he would have had to done it by now as it was court ordered
If she stays in Brighton, she will not be able to afford anything near to a mansion…But if she buys a house not a flat she could name it
“Behind the scenes” actually that’s a good name for a brothel 😂😂

I have just made a homemade Lasagne, I actually laughed out loud as I was spooning the meat into the dish 🤮

• Haha
If she stays in Brighton, she will not be able to afford anything near to a mansion…But if she buys a house not a flat she could name it
“Behind the scenes” actually that’s a good name for a brothel 😂😂

I have just made a homemade Lasagne, I actually laughed out loud as I was spooning the meat into the dish 🤮
I bet any guy would find ur homemade lasagne more appetising 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How BEGMAN wishes she was papped and all over the papers as Kyle Walkers Ex Prozzie/babymum/tentant/WannabeWAG
Tell me you're a groupie, without telling me you're a groupie 😂🤮 what an embarrassment she is no real aim in life other that to be a WAG which she failed it could only produce an unwanted child in the scenario in her quest. Vile woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We've been through this Jelly! Get your arse to specsavers. Clean footwear please 😘

I reckon she doesn't post him because the poor kid has her natural face.

Also, I reckon she's seen the adverts for help with the cost of living crisis and is madly applying to steal more benefits.
She can’t claim from the household bills support scheme because she’s not a house hold, she lives in Carrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reign is a mini Kyle Walker, he’s his spit! Was shocked how alike they are. I too thought when he and Begman had the strawberry 🍓 faces on they looked identical in terms of what we could see. Even if he is like KW it changes nothing, he’s a stranger to him.

How much of this has come from her behaviour though? If you have a baby with a psycho who was obsessed with you, who was obsessed with your partner, with your other children, surely you'd just do what you had to do in terms of child support and wait until the child was older to get in contact with them? LG is dangerous
Personally I think it’s best all round for Kyle not to be a part of Kiaro’s life, it would be even more toxic than it is now and his sons would then also be dragged right into the middle of this mess!
She would be an absolute nightmare if he was to see him could u see her allowing him to go himself to spend time with his family just him she would want to come and use him as a weapon when she didn’t get her way
Agree completely.

She and the child are a package deal right now. Even if the Walkers wanted to see the child, it would be impossible with Loz always there, constantly interfering, stirring up trouble, inventing more lies, etc. Remember: her goal is not to forge a relationship between the child and the Walkers; her goal is to torment that family. Once the child reaches his teen years and has achieved some measure of independence, things can be different.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.