Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask why she doesn't show his face? Is it (in her batshit mind) a way of 'punishing' Kyle by saying if you reject our son you'll never see his face or is it that she wants to make out he's some A-List kiddo?
Some people believe she’s not allowed to ( I don’t believe this)
She has said before she is allowed
She has also implied she would
She has implied his face is too ‘precious’ for the world
And also suggested she’s ‘ protecting him’ but then says she’s opening his insta page
She has claimed has had to call police on an incident before but then tells her followers to approach her in public
It’s so so bizarre

My PERSONAL opinion was she thought it would make Kyle curious to see him
And also “ well if you don’t want to see him in real life you won’t get the luxury of seeing him online”
It hasn’t lured him in so now I feel she carries on because her plan didn’t work
It’s the only control she actually has.
That’s why she thinks he’s spying on her page she’s so stupid

Reactions: 23
Kyle has most likely seen that kids face already she just a BEG loves the clout that she is kyle walkers ex prostitute i reckon kario has HER face not kyles 🤣

Reactions: 15
Kyle has most likely seen that kids face already she just a BEG loves the clout that she is kyle walkers ex prostitute i reckon kario has HER face not kyles 🤣
The little snippet some of us saw at her 30th, he was 100% KW. It was like a mini version. No one else agrees with me though 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The little snippet some of us saw at her 30th, he was 100% KW. It was like a mini version. No one else agrees with me though 😂😂
She will save this and put on her wall
You have made her year !

And no lozagne we don’t wanna see him get over yourself
Makes you laugh she says running from paps when she calls them 🤣 and they would blur his face like they always do
North west doesn’t run from paps she does other interesting things tho I must say 🤣
And Brighton baller is running just like his mate number 11

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will save this and put on her wall
You have made her year !

And no lozagne we don’t wanna see him get over yourself
Makes you laugh she says running from paps when she calls them 🤣 and they would blur his face like they always do
North west doesn’t run from paps she does other interesting things tho I must say 🤣
And Brighton baller is running just like his mate number 11
I said what I said and I saw what I saw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he’s the image of lozza and isla. Don’t see Kyle at all and I fully believe a seperate order has been made for her to keep giros face covered in return for extra payments. She would have dragged him to movie premiere n tried to get his face out there if not.

She doesn’t post his face to try and create some mystery around the messiah & also raise her personal profile to someone greater than she is. It’s an attention seeking mission and nothing else. Like the insta account for him ? All that is, is an ego boost for her to think a couple of thousand people are actually interested in my kid. That makes him so speciallllll 🙈😂 when infact people are just nosey with too much time on their hands and her constant embarrassing behaviour, digs, kick offs, insults so us people liiiiiive for her drama. I know I do. 😆

I’m a Sheffield lass but don’t directly know KW or Annie. Many a time I have seen them walking round Meadowhall back the Sheffield united days, Kyle and Annie have been together for a long long time and the estate Kyle come from us ruff as arse. Annie didn’t want him for anything else other than she wanted to be with him. She is striking BTW. Piercing blue eyes and an amazing bod. What got me is they were laughing the heads off. Don’t claim to know anymore than that but they have a deep connection thats built on friendship.

Lasagne …. Well…. Polar bleeping opposite.

I think the move to Man city absolutely catapulted them to another level, the money, the life style, the opportunities & temptation. 3 babies very quickly and huge amount of pressure on the relationship saw the cracks appear AND the slags! 😆🤣 yes Kyle was playing the best football of his career but chasing the high of it all included chasing Slags was exciting and another high on top of being adored all the time. Risking it all, having his cake - his beautiful wife and kids and career &slags and whores as a side activity. I can’t imagine what Annie went thru. Poor girl ☹ Kyle fucked up completely. The WORST ever repercussion is a slag up the duff. Lozza has done exactly as predicted and embarrassed & publicly rinsed kyle for millions until the kid is 18. I’m sure there is some feelings there that he has a son that he doesn’t see but lozza makes it totally impossible For giro to ever have a relationship coz she’s a bleeping psychooooo !!!! Lozza isn’t on Annie’s level, she never will be.
The lies lozza tells, the publicly stunts, I’m sure if she quietly got on with life and had some respect Giro might**** of had a father relationship. Lozza is the problem. Not the actual baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he’s the image of lozza and isla. Don’t see Kyle at all and I fully believe a seperate order has been made for her to keep giros face covered in return for extra payments. She would have dragged him to movie premiere n tried to get his face out there if not.
Would that have been put in the you know what though. About the extra payments? That what makes me think it’s her not showing him. And I spent most of it thinking it was him not allowing her.
I just don’t know anymoreeee

I wish someone would randomly come on and put a photo of his face that we saw at the birthday party 😂 yes, I’m being like that now

Reactions: 8
Would that have been put in the you know what though. About the extra payments? That what makes me think it’s her not showing him. And I spent most of it thinking it was him not allowing her.
I just don’t know anymoreeee

I wish someone would randomly come on and put a photo of his face that we saw at the birthday party 😂 yes, I’m being like that now
No coz that would be a separate agreement outwith child maintenance. I never seen what he’s like as a baby but oy see lozza forehead, mouth and eyes and similarity to isla that’s how I think the goodman genes are strong. I think Roman and Reign and kyles image and Riaan is a mix of Kyle and Annie. He has Kyle close together eyes like the other 2 boys but more of Annie features.

Reactions: 12
No coz that would be a separate agreement outwith child maintenance. I never seen what he’s like as a baby but oy see lozza forehead, mouth and eyes and similarity to isla that’s how I think the goodman genes are strong. I think Roman and Reign and kyles image and Riaan is a mix of Kyle and Annie. He has Kyle close together eyes like the other 2 boys but more of Annie features.
Hmm… that’s interesting re child maintenance

From memory, he’s defo the close together eyes like KW. Maybe that’s why I think they’re alike…

Reactions: 6
I can see both Kyle and lauren in him,also see isla in him, I did think he looked kinda like reign until I seen reign recent pic and I don’t think so anymore, I do reckon she thinks she’s punishing him by not showing his face when really she’s doing him and Annie a massive favour bcz I think if he could see himself or his boys in him would maybe want to meet him, Annie did say if she seen Kyle in the baby it would break her heart so maybe the slightest possibility she’s protecting Annie’s feelings? ( I say sarcastic as duck 😂😂)

I missed it 😂😂 so I will agree although those Goodman genes are strong let’s hope he doesn’t have her quagmire jawline

So I take it yesterday was uneventful with beggy because Kyle didn’t play ?

Reactions: 10
I missed it 😂😂 so I will agree although those Goodman genes are strong let’s hope he doesn’t have her quagmire jawline

So I take it yesterday was uneventful with beggy because Kyle didn’t play ?
that quagmire jaw is by choice she paid to look like that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She thinks she’s hot stuff 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon he looks like her. I don't think that attention seeking bleep could help posting him everywhere if he looked like KW. She's too much of an attention seeker and she would love the thought of getting to Annie. Annie's probably beyond that now tbh it's been 3 years and it's Annie 1 Lauryn 0 as it never broke them like LG thought it would and she'd be playing happily families. Scummy cow!!

Reactions: 12
Thats why I thought she didn’t post him because he got her face 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye well her orig coupon.. that's long gone... His maintenance money has helped change it beyond belief...

Reactions: 7
Taylor ward should keep her far away because we know she doesn’t mind taken men
She doesn’t mind men that are footballers, boxers,
Brothers of footballers 🤮

Reactions: 11
Taylor ward should keep her far away because we know she doesn’t mind taken men
She doesn’t mind men that are footballers, boxers,
Brothers of footballers 🤮
Oh for sure😂 I bet she watches her from afar... wishing she had snared her man first and then she would be living the high life and close to the walkers at the same time since she's their number one fan 🤣 weirdo!!!

Reactions: 9
Do you know her?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.