Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is not any explanation or reason that I would ever accept for her behaviour it’s just soooooo bleeping weird how obsessed she is with KW!! I think she needs to speak to a professional like a doctor not another prostitue who tell her it’s cool what she’s doing

Reactions: 13
Didn't she say at one point that Kyle's family had seen him? And that Kyle and her had picked out his name? And that he could have his last name? It's sad that Kyle can't see him because imagine how incredible him and Annie would be with him. He'd get proper meals, have actual time with people not just shoved in front of the TV. Lauryn's dragging the kid up.

Reactions: 12
I might sound really harsh saying this… but I don’t think Annie would want to have a relationship with a child that was conceived through cheating. Then the added factor that the child’s mum has been tormenting her family for years now, I know I couldn’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve been lurking for so so long but I’ve finally cracked and need to comment.. there is always one that sends you over the edge I guess!

She’s going on and on about I pumped for 18m I’m a hero blah boring blah… did no one else notice that she posted a picture of her breast pump while in the Maldives as though she was still pumping?! So are you pumping or nah?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Didn't she say at one point that Kyle's family had seen him? And that Kyle and her had picked out his name? And that he could have his last name? It's sad that Kyle can't see him because imagine how incredible him and Annie would be with him. He'd get proper meals, have actual time with people not just shoved in front of the TV. Lauryn's dragging the kid up.
I bet at first the family gave lozza the benefit of the doubt that she was an innocent party who got dragged in the KW debacle. I’m sure they quickly learned she was an absolute psychoooo and had to end contact for everyone’s sake. I’m sure KW did stand up to his mistake and say giro could have his surname. The games with his first name junior peanut 🙃🤦🏼‍♀️ What was that about …. It was to torment Annie. The first 2 years of giros life has been a shitshow and as soon as KW & Annie reunited she turned into a stalker bitter twisted bleep. For the walkers to move on as a family they have to pretend she doesn’t exist.

If she quietly got on her with life like normal people do, the financial, housing & visitation would be sorted but she can’t behave in a normal way. She makes it about HER, that in turn affects Giro. Do you think if giro visited his grandparents lozza would let it happen without publishing it. SHE posted the photo walking out of court ….. brazen as duck & zero embarrassment, zero shame that people would find the ‘document’.

There’s the insta stuff and backgrid attention seeking but ask ya self what goes on behind closed doors ???? Bet her psycho behaviour is on another level that we have no clue about !!!!!

As for the tutorial on how to make fairy cakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ bleeping hellllllll how about you feed him a decent meal instead of slop dosh fish pie. Feel for the kid me. Fairy buns and football drills every bleeping Sunday 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And another thing.. the surname!
My LO doesn’t have my surname (was with her dad at the time, instant regret now as we recently split and I knew in my heart I shouldn’t have but was flying the love dream) and we travel domestically a lot to see family and whenever I’m at Heathrow border control I always get the third degree about them. “What’s your relationship?” “What’s they’re DOB” to the point I now have to carry their birth certificate with me. Even when I was with their dad I hated it and now I hate it even more.
Why would you want to have to go through that every time you go on holiday funded by your landlord?!

saying that I bet she loves it “oh he’s KYLE WALKERS son. Look at my instagram see, here he is wearing his number at the last #worldcup

Reactions: 20
duck me can you imagine the state of her oven? The house is a tip and the carpets are rotten so what’s the chances of having a clean oven? 🤢
I honestly believe Kyle pays her not to show his face, partly to protect Annie and partly to try and protect him. This is why whenever she is unhappy with him she hints or shows a little bit more of him but ultimately she’s a greedy, sponging witch so she’ll never risk her pay packet.
I know she’s said she can show his face but we all know she can’t lie straight in bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
for the blocked how dumb are you to not be able to google a basic recipe 😳
What the actual duck
These people are proper twunts🤣🤣🤣
Go on, Ask her for her veggie con carne recipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are her followers the dumbest people alive?!
Cannot be serious that someone asked for that 😅

Lozza's Lasagne recipe better be next 👩‍🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fast as duck like his da then aye?
Orrrrr just a normal bleeping kid?
My toddler can run fast aswell is she like Kyle Walker too 😂
Mibi u can’t catch him bcz u have stupid short dumpy legs a massive arse and ur fanny is inside out 🙈😂
imagine feeding ur kids fairy cakes then taking him to football training while spouting ur shite about how healthy he eats 🙈🙈

and yeah he’s the only fucker who would have u on toast cause ur a bleeping riot and no man on their right mind would touch ur crazy ass!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mibi u can’t catch him bcz u have stupid short dumpy legs a massive arse and ur fanny is inside out 🙈😂
imagine feeding ur kids fairy cakes then taking him to football training while spouting ur shite about how healthy he eats 🙈🙈

and yeah he’s the only fucker who would have u on toast cause ur a bleeping riot and no man on their right mind would touch ur crazy ass!!!
Wahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 too good 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I just find it so wierd how she forces her son into football because she knows his dads a huge star and Annie’s kids go football ..
thing is he’s two he doesn’t need to be forced into football . I hope he grows up and hates it and refuses to go 😂😂

she wants to be a WAG it will never happen no footballer would go near her again . She’s very wierd

I bet quagmire is regretting that cake for breaky after seeing Annie’s bikini bod 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍😍
I’m sitting regretting every bad thing I’ve ever eaten!! 😭😭😭
see if I looked like that I’d be doing school and going to aldi in a bikini 😂
Mr Walker u are a lucky man 🙌🏽
what the duck were u thinking 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
And another thing.. the surname!
My LO doesn’t have my surname (was with her dad at the time, instant regret now as we recently split and I knew in my heart I shouldn’t have but was flying the love dream) and we travel domestically a lot to see family and whenever I’m at Heathrow border control I always get the third degree about them. “What’s your relationship?” “What’s they’re DOB” to the point I now have to carry their birth certificate with me. Even when I was with their dad I hated it and now I hate it even more.
Why would you want to have to go through that every time you go on holiday funded by your landlord?!

saying that I bet she loves it “oh he’s KYLE WALKERS son. Look at my instagram see, here he is wearing his number at the last #worldcup
I gave my daughter my surname because her "dad" told me he wanted no involvement the day before my 5 month scan...even though we have the same name I still get questioned at passport control when coming back from holiday because she's mixed race and goes so dark the minute she's in the sun..where as I'm whiter than white with ginger skin and auburn hair 😅 they always say to her "whose this your with" when she was 4 she replied "that's (my real name) and that's (partners name)" 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.