Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here decided to join when you made a new thread. I used to be one of her followers then actually had a read up about her and her past when she went to court to rinse kyle back in may and my mind completely changed on her shes vile what on earth was kyle doing laying down with that 🤢 Have you guys seen the beautiful highlights Sian has done with videos of Annie and kyle absolutely beautiful the relationship she has with Annie always in her corner  And as for miss begmann what a absolute trollope of a person I feel so sorry for Kairo she new exactly what she was doing and that poor boy of hers is now stuck in the middle of it all. Completely ripped apart Kyle and Annie's family and now also kairo will be dragged up fatherless. Absolute woman I'm glade I came across this thread and I'm not the only one who thinks this 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest tiktok. Is she trying to suggest a man was on holiday with her? Hoping to make Kyle jealous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next petition for my cash cow’s age to be corrected.. full retraction… must be going on behind the scenes 😂😂
Honestly why do the daily mail even mention the irrelevant bleep... bet she pisses her knickers when she reads that🤣 She doesn't 'share' any sprog with anybody as he clearly isn't interested and 'ex' - oh please she was a shag nothing more except in her delusional world.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a single Mam and I want no association with this woman, what’s she campaigning for? Screwing money, ripping families apart, mentally abusing your own child, being a bone idle witch? I could go on….. She’s everything that a single mother shouldn’t be!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Next petition for my cash cow’s age to be corrected.. full retraction… must be going on behind the scenes 😂😂
Absolutely riles me that every single article about Kyle has to refer back to the fact he “fathered a baby during a brief relationship with EX Lauren goodman” (don’t get me wrong I think Kyle is vile for ignoring kairos existence he was happy to hire her for sex and as a father of 3 should know that sex = babies but I do think lauryn would make it an absolute nightmare for him if he did want to see him and that’s why he doesn’t)
Noooo she was a paid prostitute for a one night stand there was no relationship. The article could be about his socks and they’d still have to mention Lauren and giro

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she’s opening his page for the perverts why is she still hiding him in videos it’s the worst content ever

So many celebs hide their kids faces but the content isn’t tit

Kate Ferdinand’s page is decent and many others
I don’t care to see giro but the content is crap

Reactions: 11
If she’s opening his page for the perverts why is she still hiding him in videos it’s the worst content ever

So many celebs hide their kids faces but the content isn’t tit

Kate Ferdinand’s page is decent and many others
I don’t care to see giro but the content is crap
She acts like giro is the most sought after child of a celeb “running from pappazari” in the Maldives like she didn’t purposely tell them she was gonna be there and pay for them to come 🤣🤣

3A175448-D122-4F33-8229-733C1858ED3F.jpeg

I really really REALLY want Annie to change her name to Annie WALKER lauryn would be seething bet she loves the fact she’s kept kilner 😭🤞
And omg look what did I say above 🤣🤣 an article about the WAGS arriving in Qatar somehow ended up about lauryn….. again
DC32608A-CC6C-4EE9-87DE-E979CBFBA757.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ does she ever straighten and relax that bloody leg or is permanently pointed? She needs some new poses, the leg point and squatty potties just aren’t working for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saw this in the footballer and Wags thread.
Loz shouldn’t really be named in that thread she’s not either, neither is Kiaro before you pipe up Lozza.

shock she has had another paid client. No wonder she’s so worried about her lasagne it’s the only honest work she’s done in her life.
95D91424-A711-43CD-8730-81CCCD3C9A91.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Loz shouldn’t really be named in that thread she’s not either, neither is Kiaro before you pipe up Lozza.

shock she has had another paid client. No wonder she’s so worried about her lasagne it’s the only honest work she’s done in her life. View attachment 1758789
How long until she addresses these 🍪websites and say her ‘ friend’ told her about it

God she really doesn’t mind as long as the man is a sportsman!

Reactions: 13

shock she has had another paid client. No wonder she’s so worried about her lasagne it’s the only honest work she’s done in her life. View attachment 1758789
Who was sleeping with amir khan?? Surely not quagmire?? How the duck does she get herself into these celebrity circles when she’s a no bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't amir khan the lucky one or it could've been him being rinsed by the begger 🤮 god she gives me the boak 🤮🤮🤮🤮 silly silly men need to wrap it up if they are going to be so stupid and go with these hookers 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Who was sleeping with amir khan?? Surely not quagmire?? How the duck does she get herself into these celebrity circles when she’s a no bleep
Probabky was a prostitute let’s face it nobody would go with her unless desperate 😂
i Definitely think she’s on the game

Reactions: 13

Another man with a partner and family? She’s a classy bird isn’t she? Morals of an Alley Cat!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.