Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe, Amelia & Mel Reeves having movie night together in matchy pj’s. Lozza isn’t invited.
She will be sat plotting her attention grabbing dig for Friday’s match.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon she ll start pish about showing giroons face, the sad bastard can barely get a few comments and likes on her posts, Mel, chloe and amelia have plaffed the witch off, oh wouldn't it be hilarious if amelia and Mel were chloes bridesmaids and lauryn is being ignored again.

The sad act will be cooking up something for attention, she's craving a dm article

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See at this point no1 cares what he looks like just wash his hair and dress him nice with his 8k that’s supposed to be used to care for him wonder if she’s bought him a double bed yet? Or does daddy need to provide that bcz she uses All kiaros money for her quagmire jaw and lavish lifestyle also buying chocolate buttons to be matchy matchy with her soul mate KW 😂😂😂😂😂 what a sad pathetic life she leads

• Haha
Wonder if we will get treated to another hilarious petition in honour of the world Cup

All England games get a petition or none at all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We know we like to predict / pre empt on here what Lozza is gunna do …

Do we think it will be football drills on Karron me Julie’s mucky carpet as a warm up for the match tomorrow…

• Haha
It's does tickle me to see she has single mum campaigner on her insta bio. Campaigning a reign of terror against the baby daddy's family so you can ruin a family and fleece them for as much as possible so you can fill your ugly face with filler

Reactions: 24
Imagine being some single mother campaigner but you accept all The financial help and want even more cash, you are not independent at all and without baby dad you would be on the breadline because your alleged career has failed.
duck off hoe

Reactions: 23
The only campaigns she runs is extortion and and hate 🙄 wonder what tomorrow will bring us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine being some single mother campaigner but you accept all The financial help and want even more cash, you are not independent at all and without baby dad you would be on the breadline because your alleged career has failed.
duck off hoe
Bet she’s still claiming child benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker on here but just seen Annie's story and couldn't help thinking (dreaming) that it's aimed at Liaryn

'Oh no go, walk out the door, turn around now cos you're not welcome anymore' - too right you filthy woman, jog on back to your brighton hovel whilst Queen Annie lives the life she truly deserves 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh it is so aimed at that woman and how true 'you thought I'd lay down and die' pmsl and did she hell. LG you are more slag than wag, you'll never be her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she’s still claiming child benefit
Not that it’s right, but she’s still legally allowed to, right? Pretty sure she can also go on benefits as they don’t take maintenance as an income (I say this as someone on pennies compared though 😂)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.