Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know gorgeous wee boy no wonder Loz chants the messiahs apparently like him... Probably a lie also cos that's how pan face rolls....

And that t-shirt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she said people say giro looks like the second youngest ????
Why would people compare him to them it’s so weird
Considering they are not in his life it clearly seems they sit there discussing the walkers

Reactions: 18
I would hate my kid being compared to him or his other kids I want kiaro doing the complete opposite of football I’d have the curls cut out I’m make him like myself she’s wired up bleeping wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when she said people say giro looks like the second youngest ????
Why would people compare him to them it’s so weird
Considering they are not in his life it clearly seems they sit there discussing the walkers
The kids are kept very private so she's either trying to goad Annie by implying she's so close to Kyle she's met his kids or she's admitting how much she stalks them. Either way, she's bleeping unhinged.

I would hate my kid being compared to him or his other kids I want kiaro doing the complete opposite of football I’d have the curls cut out I’m make him like myself she’s wired up bleeping wrong
I am very fortunate that all of mine look like me. My oldest is now of an age where questions can be asked, most notably, "It's good we look like you, did you honestly think he was good looking?" The burn. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IMAGINE a child’s existence and daily life revolving round a father that wants no part of his life. All the mother does is use it as (hers) and his identity. Mentioned every single week without fail that he is an unwanted expensive shag / mistake.

Look at Mel Reeve …yes she’s been a bit of a brass in the past but she’s a single mum with bills to pay. Vienna is treated as just HER daughter who doesn’t need any sort acknowledgement from the sperm donor Danny Simpson. Mel does single mama thing and she does actually work, started a mini clothing business and brings up her daughter without being toxic about Vienna’s dad every single opportunity. She doesn’t seem greedy or resentful, just proud of her little girl. Look at Mel now, moved on and created a family with a new man….

Something Lozzagne could never ever do. Hers and Giros whole existence revolves around Kyle and Annie.

Feel for giro me. He’s gunna grow up twisted as duck with lozza as a mother. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel sorry for Giro when he’s old enough to see that his mother posted public photos of him in a football top with the name and number of his mother’s one night stand for the sole purpose of taunting the one night stand’s wife and children. I suspect that will be more damaging to Giro than having an absentee father who doesn’t see him.

She should have done what other women have done who’ve had footballers’ love children while
they were with other partners: accept the maintenance money, keep her mouth shut, live her life, and maybe someday meet a man who’s willing to be a good stepfather to the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You have a very good eye what a crafty fukin witch she is
I'm so confused. Either she's spent that much or she's getting the money that are peoples 'shares' if they added her username.

How the duck does it work legitimately?.

I mean... 12 months before you get these share? About as real as her endometriosis and relationship with Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so confused. Either she's spent that much or she's getting the money that are peoples 'shares' if they added her username.

How the duck does it work legitimately?.

I mean... 12 months before you get these share? About as real as her endometriosis and relationship with Kyle.
And that’s a July update, is it not?!

Reactions: 8
isn’t reign just adorable his hair is awesome 🙌🏽 I havnt really seen the middle boy Riaan just Roman and reign

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh look, the convicted benefit cheat and professional begger is on the con.

Does she think everyone else is as thick as she is?

Reactions: 15
Oh look, the convicted benefit cheat and professional begger is on the con.

Does she think everyone else is as thick as she is?
She's thick

Holly off GS has mentioned it to on Insta but says its not an AD etc...

LOADS of LI stars and influencers and similar are on about this, but saying it's not an AD and yet they're all similar wording...

Nah sorry but something is weird. Are they all just scamming.. weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.