Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New post on jet lag tonight don’t forget to spin and slut drop

Proz a lot of people will not be travelling as often as you do due to a current crisis which I know doesn’t impact your life as your one nighter funds you.

Just a thought x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone double check but looks like she’s removed all the # from under her pics 😂😂😂
#walker ??? What happened? Have u realised it a looney?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone double check but looks like she’s removed all the # from under her pics 😂😂😂
#walker ??? What happened? Have u realised it a looney?
Well spotted those highly embarrassing hashtags are gone 🤣🤣 only checked her last 3 posts but yeah #walker has walked the duck off her grid on the walk of shame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omfg her followers have gone back down !!!
Are people waking up and smelling the coffee ???

I think the people that follow her ( other than us #Hypocrite) and can’t see how she taunts Annie 7 days a week refusing to change that disgusting staged bikini shoot🤮whilst Annie had lost a baby.

Putting giro in the walker tops like to say anything you can have I can have.

Annie said well you can write dad can ya 🫣
I’m not taking the piss btw out of Kyle’s absence
I feel every now and then we have to remind people we are not evil !
The people that briefly look at the thread think we’re rotten lol we ain’t

As if she took the hashtags off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tattle 100 lauryn 0
We control your page !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hash tags are back, the daft munter can’t help herself!

Also that crazy hair that she’s going on about having to tame 🤣 🤦‍♀️ Lozza it’s coming in bleeping straight at the roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she still wearing her jingle jangle ‘fertility’ bracelets? Who’s going to go anywhere near her when she’s fucked KW over

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His hair is like what my wee boys was .. I cut the curls when he was about 3 and they have never returned., that’s wavy hair he has no Afro curls like the other boy. I’m black affronted for her n her behaviour .. lurker in the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is she still wearing her jingle jangle ‘fertility’ bracelets? Who’s going to go anywhere near her when she’s fucked KW over
She needs a sibling to clear her debt x
So she can look rich on the internet that doesn’t pay her bills x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, she hates him, doesn’t she 😔
Who predicted the jet lag post I’m pissing myself here…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

New post on jet lag tonight don’t forget to spin and slut drop

Proz a lot of people will not be travelling as often as you do due to a current crisis which I know doesn’t impact your life as your one nighter funds you.

Just a thought x
35 mins ago 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hope wee giro and dembele alleged child have armbands and a rubber ring coz that heifer is gonna be causing a tsunami in the Maldives. Altho poor giro would end up sinking coz of all that hair product. Can tell she proper trying now she seen the pics of reigns proper afro curls and now knows how embarrassing she looks. Hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.