Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was. Still waiting for the evidence she has. I wonder if she gave it to the judge 👀🤥
A comment from the judge said there was debate about their “friendship” ( don’t quote me)
Your honour said Whatever it was it was ‘ brief’ I know who i believe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes no difference what it was he didn’t want her she needs to get over it it’s been years he’s providing her and kairo a really comfy life and walked away no drama or argument she should shut up and be grateful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember this vile beast sent something of the ilk of a cease and desist letter to Annie when beast fell pregnant. Fancy sending a lawyers letter to a broken woman whom has just had a miscarriage and looking after her own 3 young boys. This ladies and gentleman is the vile article that is Lauryn beggy begster begging bowl goodman

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember this vile beast sent something of the ilk of a cease and desist letter to Annie when beast fell pregnant. Fancy sending a lawyers letter to a broken woman whom has just had a miscarriage and looking after her own 3 young boys. This ladies and gentleman is the vile article that is Lauryn beggy begster begging bowl goodman
I don’t know how the Kilner ladies haven’t throttled that witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry, you can’t come on here and your first comment be this ahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂 pull up a seat x
Oh the seat has been there for a while.. I was just waiting for the world cup to sing like a canary 🐦. All jokes aside I'm usually on the KP thread and they do some great edits there!

• Haha
Does anyone have the screenshot when she called the user ‘ mental’ her top 5 words as @Jellybean093 just showed
He he he he lauryn tweeting bullshit 2 years ago and lauryn replying similar line couple days ago 🤣🤣

if it wasn’t a fling what was it ? Were they in a relationship ?
Last I heard you’re some girl Lauren
The brass neck cheek of her where’s her proof we still waiting she’s all mouth, can just mouth off start singing like a canary

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes no difference what it was he didn’t want her she needs to get over it it’s been years he’s providing her and kairo a really comfy life and walked away no drama or argument she should shut up and be grateful
Most of us would be grateful and living the life of luxury on 8g per month but she genuinely thought she was gonna become a millionaire and live the life of luxury with Kyle.. oh how wrong she was 😂😂 meanwhile Kyle, Annie and the 3 lions have access to 7mill per year while lozza has her 96k pa. Ungrateful scrotum face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish Kyle would do a first and last comment post on the matter that is lauren. In it he can sincerely apologises to Annie and his three kings for subjecting them to this absolute nut job of a woman, an apology to Cairo for not being able to be present in his poor little life because his mother is unhinged and a general statement about how he has massively learnt from his mistake, the mistake being Lauren, not Cairo.. and end it with a ps if you cause my wife anymore problems or bad mouth her I’m going to smash your pan face in xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish Kyle would do a first and last comment post on the matter that is lauren. In it he can sincerely apologises to Annie and his three kings for subjecting them to this absolute nut job of a woman, an apology to Cairo for not being able to be present in his poor little life because his mother is unhinged and a general statement about how he has massively learnt from his mistake, the mistake being Lauren, not Cairo.. and end it with a ps if you cause my wife anymore problems or bad mouth her I’m going to smash your pan face in xx
Be gutted if he done all that but missed the last bit out 😂

I dunno if he hasn’t said anything in case more women come out of the woodwork, or if they are too classy to say anything…

Reactions: 11
It must be a bitter pill to swallow for Annie having to put up with her. She's a better woman than me because I don't think I could do it with such grace and silence🤣 every time I looked at Kyle I'd want to ask why seriously why ?! I bet he asks himself that everyday.... FS the hookers he went with have more dignity than this entitled nutcase LG

Oh the seat has been there for a while.. I was just waiting for the world cup to sing like a canary 🐦. All jokes aside I'm usually on the KP thread and they do some great edits there!
Well, while I couldn’t agree with some things that have been put on and off this thread recently, I’m glad the anti has been upped so we can celebrate the World Cup meltdowns 😂😂
She won’t ever sing. She doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong, hence the blame being on Annie!
Oh, I can’t deal with KP. She needs to sort herself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's disgusting how with life is for most people at the moment how she seems to think her monthly unearned wage is not enough and she's clattering that begging bowl out for more, she's a disgrace to go on about how she is hard done by, she sits on her fat beast arse all day and expects the world to bow to her, me and Mr J earn decent but we work our arses off for a pay, she sits there with that bleeping gurning pan face expecting the world to owe her something, she's a complete leech

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Kyle has probably been advised by his pr team not to comment (ya know his actual social management team not just lauren making a fake email and putting it in her bio begging for colabs aka freebies).

Lauren has a small following in comparison to kyles and I think if he was to comment, it would draw more attention to it than Lauren could on her account

• Heart
  • Haha
The fan account is still posting on its story, its a picture of him in Qatar, I know I shouldn’t be surprised with her at this point but I just can’t wrap my head around the fact she sits there looking up pictures of him and posting 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle's latest video... I'm starting to really like him.

No one deserves to pay , financially or mentally, for a fuckn mistake like Lauren.

Even her pic on the plane from HK saying the PROCESS of Kairo had begun. In other words she could feel Kyle's spunk in her , bet that's the only time she crossed her legs for fear her money baby would run down her leg💰

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The fan account is still posting on its story, its a picture of him in Qatar, I know I shouldn’t be surprised with her at this point but I just can’t wrap my head around the fact she sits there looking up pictures of him and posting 😂😂😂😂😂
This is why she needs the Au Pair and Kerching at nursery 5 days so she can dedicate her life to being the true Kyle Walker fan she is
She might try and profit from the page as her page brings her £200

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alot of you have asked, no one ever asked for beggy bowl clatter for her opinion. She's a bleeping utter mess, wearing jangle bangles to get up the duff to a man with money.

Times up hen, no one asked, just admit you are an utter waste of space, ruining your sons life cos you want a pay day.

duck off!!!

And when you get to duck off island...duck off some more and then duck off again

• Heart
We’ve said before, Lauren is that vile, despite KW’s mistakes, it’s actually made him the likeable party in this situation. That’s when you know you’re witnessing a truly deplorable psycho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.