Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggman12

Chatty Member
Awww bless Annie I hope she doesn't receive amount of abuse now just for showing her sons and there England player dad its a proud moment for them all good on her!.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Its_Me

VIP Member
Lauryn in the DM comments 😂🙄
So dumb. It’s a pic of Annie’s husband and her children, their children. Despite his connection to Kyle, Kairo isn’t hers why would he be in her pic? Even if Kyle had a relationship with him no one can force her to be his step mum that’s her decision.

edited to say Annie’s husband not her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I’m sure we’ve seen sweet_talker screenshots before, it’s one million percent Lauren. No other bastard cares about her to comment and the Annie blame confirms it’s Lauren!😂 silly bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Haha she knows she's being rumbled on that post, what an absolute reprobate 😂😂 asking if people don't have jobs or lives 😂😂, na that's you love, and stop pretending you have no idea what lasagne relates to, big dirty midden that she is

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Annie is such a beautiful woman. She reminds me of a sultry senorita you'd see in an old cowboy film, with gypsy skirts, long limbs and waist length thick hair. Looks aside, she appears to be a mature, loyal, patient and family-orientated woman who is a devoted mother. What the actual fuck was going on in Begman's head to think she could compete with this woman who he fell in love with at first sight when he was a teenager?

She could have just thanked her lucky stars that she'd got upduffed by a millionaire, kept her fat gob shut, accepted the 18 years worth of mega bucks child support and quietly lived a private and privileged life. But no, she made this big fucking hullaballoo about EVERYTHING and made herself a laughing stock, racked up the emotional damage for Giro's future, caused untold grief for Kyle's family and just embarrassed herself in every way possible. With the same financial outcome as if she'd kept schtum.

IMHO it's pure narc rage, textbook. When they know they've lost they lash out by trying to drag the target's name through the mud and damage their reputation. They hate being rejected and ignored so that's when the real spite and venom comes out. They'd rather destroy something/someone they want than see someone else have it.

ETA: I think what I'm trying to say is that she knows KW isn't going to come back to her or want to see his kid, she's just being a cunt for the sake of being a cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jellybean093

VIP Member
@PenelopeStraw I’m sorry I’m not ready to let this absolute gem go. Lasagne arriving at Qatar airport. she left giro at home as she pumped for 18 months I mean come on !!

It seems @Jellybean093 has finally had enough ! Finally !

I’m still personally in shock at this woman tagging #Worldcup when you think she cannot get worse, she just puts on her clown makeup and sings *showtime baby*
Wish KW was fit enough to play to be honest. That’s when she really loses her shit

• Haha

jimginjan

Chatty Member
Can I just say hello to all the new LG thread tattlers, welcome to the shitshow. I named this thread and it’s probs up their with my best achievements like getting my degree & birthing a child etc x….

I am very much enjoying the World Cup meltdown keep it coming Lasagne 😊👍🏼

• Haha

SmartBrew80

I really think they should make a powerpoint presentation of all the crazy things she's said and done (the lies, the stalking, the petitions ) and show it to all the young footballers at clubs as a warning to what could happen to them if they're not careful. If that doesn't convince them to use protection then nothing will!!

Its too late for Kyle but at least it could help the next generation of footballers 

• Haha

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
Do uno I think tattle gives her more of a meltdown than Kyle and Annie these days she must sit and read on here and be like how the fuck do they keep finding stuff out 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

whoisshe91

VIP Member
Makes no difference what it was he didn’t want her she needs to get over it it’s been years he’s providing her and kairo a really comfy life and walked away no drama or argument she should shut up and be grateful
Most of us would be grateful and living the life of luxury on 8g per month but she genuinely thought she was gonna become a millionaire and live the life of luxury with Kyle.. oh how wrong she was 😂😂 meanwhile Kyle, Annie and the 3 lions have access to 7mill per year while lozza has her 96k pa. Ungrateful scrotum face.

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-

Goodman Sisters #8 I see all your dms… because I sent them to myself

I like mine to rhyme but she’s set me off today I tell ya🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
I've already said before, it's a man's right whether he wants to be a parent as much as the woman's. Consent to sex isn't consent to a child. Women have terminations and nothing is said. A guys only option is to walk away and gets slated. Why should a guy suddenly have all these feelings for a child he didn't want? Why would you even push for it? Especially when mental health is a massive thing these days. I would hate to send my child to anybody who's been bullied into doing so. If certain women got the grasp of that we wouldn't have certain women trying to trap men (especially rich men) He's giving her very decent maintenance and has kept a dignified silence after all her crazy outbursts. I think he defo feels it was a massive mistake coz why wouldn't you? He is protecting his wife and kids. She should be keeping quiet and protecting her son but she isn't. I seriously doubt kairo is going to read these threads when he's older. He should be more concerned with the way his mother has behaved. Also I'm not saying that men who walk away from children is right, it's disgusting but this is a different type of situation.
Preach!!

She also lied and told him she couldn’t have children WHILE wearing jungle jangle FERTILITY bracelets. She full on trapped him for monthly maintenance payments.

We all feel for Kairo. No one has ever said otherwise.

• Heart

spilllltheteeee

VIP Member
if Annie did make him choose then I agree with her 10000% I would do the exact same it would break me, but if he really wanted to be involved I reckon he would he’s put his wife and kids 1st bcz Lauren is a head case and we all agree it’s not kairo it’s her as the mother yip ofc he should have worn a condom but she most defo told him she can’t fall pregnant and big daft arse believed her!! he provides a hell of a lot more than his mother she’s just a paid babysitter let’s be honest he just isn’t going to be in his life and that’s his choice he didn’t choose to make this baby he did choose to make RRR and make Annie their mother and his wife, it’s been almost 3 years now people need to respect that it is what it is

• Heart

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
It's the #kairowalker after the paragraph slating his bullying and abusive father for me.... Lauryn hen make it make sense... I know people always write that but seriously.... I know single mothers from my local council estate with more self respect than you that don't let a man deep down have so much control over them hen... You're fooling nobody and you're fucking vile. Kairo never has and never will come first.. you fame hungry rat.. if he bullies your wean why does he have his name...

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Rbegum1989

Chatty Member
I just saw the Getty images they look so happy their little family the boys with their daddy can’t believe how that evil cow is trying to destroy it

Reactions: 24