Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Chloe’s recent stories, none of those goodmans are particularly beautiful 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she actually believes the lies she tells… how she can look herself in the mirror I will never know!

Sorry guys last one 🤣🤣 I will make it two! The comments though 🤦‍♀️🤣 Notice she doesn’t get this sort of engagement now 😂 Mad loons right up her arse 🤮

“So fast, RUNS 🏃 so fast too” 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Change the bleeping record Begman!
What he’s done to Lauryn? duck off! She’s not got to work for the next 16 bleeping years 😂

Bringing up old comments rages me with how utterly deluded she is.

My heart honestly does break for Cerching. Used as a pawn in a game his devious crappy mother is playing

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kyles had groin surgery , she’s going to shouting it from the roof top “ if one of us needs it we both need it” ok lozange

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who saw KW give his family a little wave when he just came off. The sweetest... that would of rattled miss begmans cage. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Loz prob screaming at the TV to Cairo look daddy's waving at you.... Wave to them all or none at all.... 🤣 Desperate beg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kyle Walker lives rent free in that head of hers that's for sure... She either means to post tit like that because she thinks its getting to people or her obsession is criminal at this point....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never had Jamaican food before but isn’t it spicy? Thought she didn’t like spicy food just kairo who ordered it as a newborn bcz his dads mixed race? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else’s eyes 👀 roll that far to the back of their head they fell out their arse seeing that story come up 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She has to be trolling us or she really is a certifiable bleeping lunatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she does think she's trolling because surely nobody can be that psychotic and not be sectioned. She's trolling no bleep tho she is giving people a laugh as usual. What a laughing stock of a human being she is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never had Jamaican food before but isn’t it spicy? Thought she didn’t like spicy food just kairo who ordered it as a newborn bcz his dads mixed race? 😂😂
Not all the food is 😂 shes Nuts though that’s so wierd she is so obsessed

yes beggy sat in her box room watching England meanwhile Annie is at Qatar watching her husband play with her beautiful children watching daddy 👏🏻😂

Any of you notice Bob Marley as the song jeez she is batshit crazy obsessed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She does everything and anything to stay relevant when it comes to KW The whole England squad probably know she's a money grabbing scrubber and all dislike her. She would never be welcome at any of the England games by the players and the players girlfriends as there all friends with Annie but begman still goes ahead and tags the world cup and tags England its so utterly embarrassing. Darling your known to be a woman please just disappear and stop begging it 😩

Reactions: 22
Not all the food is 😂 shes Nuts though that’s so wierd she is so obsessed

yes beggy sat in her box room watching England meanwhile Annie is at Qatar watching her husband play with her beautiful children watching daddy 👏🏻😂

Any of you notice Bob Marley as the song jeez she is batshit crazy obsessed 😂
It’s the fukin song for me she is fukin pathetic and isn’t she a veg wth is it meant to be
Oh stop it hunny
You a the Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel girl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please someone stop her 🙈🙈
I’m dyyyyinnnnnnnnn Jamaican food and the england game what the duck is wrong with this witch
I act die or embarrassment for her. Her mum should be ashamed of herself for giving birth to the worlds biggest cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.