Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picking her acne? Please be kidding? 🤢

When I see on here 'he doesn't want your son' and words to that effect, it makes me feel so sad for Kairo. She literally forced another kid on Kyle, one he didn't want (or planned on seeing but can't because she's bat tit) and now there's a little boy who probably won't ever have a stable father figure because she'll either 1. only get dirty blokes who shag about or do some sort of illegal job or 2. Nobody will be dumb or desperate enough to go near her.

Imagine though if someone did get with her. She's have Kairo calling him daddy and the whole "it take a real man to take on someone else's child" bollocks aimed at Kyle daily, hoping for some sort of drama where Kyle decided he does want droopy fanny and they'll be off back to Hong Kong to conceive another bracelet miracle.

But yeah. I feel so sorry for the lad cos one day, he might see all of this and it's a bit sad to see all those things aimed at him, true or not. I wonder what she'll tell him when he asks about his dad? Cos he WILL ask, surely cos he'll wonder why kids at school have dad's and he's just got her . She's proper set him up for a tit one cos unless he does well at school and has a good ethic, he'll end up like his mother.

On a serious note though. If this money was sorted legally, surely she can get done for what she's spending it on and it not going to it's intended use?
It's sad but unfortunately its factual. The tit she will be filling that poor boy with - lies, toxic bitterness and no identity of his own.

Everyone here has expressed genuine sympathy and care for the little one. We know he's going to have a tit life due to his Mother and her obsession with a man who has publicly chosen to ignore their existence.

She blames Annie for everything but the fact is if KYLE wanted a relationship with Kairo; he'd have one. If KYLE was interested or cared he would be involved and all the posts begging for his attention wouldn't exist. There are hundreds of reasons Kyle could choose not to be involved but it's his choice. She had the choice to continue with a pregnancy she knew that onky she wanted, and if anyone had tried forcing her to terminate we'd all agree that was disgusting wrong. So by the same logic, he surely then gets the right to say - no thanks I don't want to be involved. Both parents should get a choice.

Unfortunately, Lauryn wanted a baby with a rich man for her financial gain and wasn't prepared for the realities of parenting. She is so cold towards that poor baby. Kyle doesn't want to be involved and that's fair enough. Layryn doesn't want him either and that's the truly upsetting thing about this.

Personally on the same post she put Puma got some morales… what exactly ? She never divulged what went on behind the scenes 😉
I wondered about this. They never withdrew the boots, never acknowledged her kick off and then both Kyle and Puma started posting about other things and she was irrelevant, unwanted and ignored as ever.

What did Puma do? She embarrassed herself and her baby for nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just wondering what’s going to come first. An epic meltdown or a Nike sock swipe up? She hasn’t done one in a while 😂

• Haha
Someone needs to explain to Lozz - in simple words that she’ll understand - that even if Kyle and Annie were to divorce someday, Kyle still wouldn’t want Lozz. He’ll find someone half Lozz’s age and go to Mykonos. Lozz seems to be under the impression that she still has a chance with Kyle if she keeps using Cyro as bait. Sit down, Lozz. And give up.
She should no when him and Annie were split he called himself some prostitutes and paid for it when Lauren was ready and waiting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ur so right. It’s clear as day lozza doesn’t want him either. She shows no warmth towards him. He is really just her golden ticket for profits the next 15.5 years. Even the articles she sells ‘ he’s such a water baby loves the sea’ eh u were in the Maldives drinking his maintained what was he gonna do 🤣 kicks a ball like any other children and he’s sooo fast like the man who’s never met him. .. stays off football training for months and first day back sold to the daily mail out of jelousy for Annie, bakes standard fairy cakes ‘ kairos recipe’ , does a Spanish lesson and he’s suddenly fluent Spanish. The sad thing is coz she a failure in every area of her life big forehead dumpy hacket face lozza, always in the background, no talent, no career, just a low life benefit fraudster wants to claim giro is a genious good at everything in the hope Kyle sees him. Not coz she cares but now she used to the pound signs he brings she also wants another babysitter to get out and spend his cash. Kyle doesn’t want him so she need to stop being so desperate. Imagine giro reading articles about his dad every week. He could think it was mutual and still not become a family meneber when he’s a teen. Act think it’s vile for kyles 3 boys having their dads mistake dragged uo for the rest of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Picking her acne? Please be kidding? 🤢

When I see on here 'he doesn't want your son' and words to that effect, it makes me feel so sad for Kairo. She literally forced another kid on Kyle, one he didn't want (or planned on seeing but can't because she's bat tit) and now there's a little boy who probably won't ever have a stable father figure because she'll either 1. only get dirty blokes who shag about or do some sort of illegal job or 2. Nobody will be dumb or desperate enough to go near her.

Imagine though if someone did get with her. She's have Kairo calling him daddy and the whole "it take a real man to take on someone else's child" bollocks aimed at Kyle daily, hoping for some sort of drama where Kyle decided he does want droopy fanny and they'll be off back to Hong Kong to conceive another bracelet miracle.

But yeah. I feel so sorry for the lad cos one day, he might see all of this and it's a bit sad to see all those things aimed at him, true or not. I wonder what she'll tell him when he asks about his dad? Cos he WILL ask, surely cos he'll wonder why kids at school have dad's and he's just got her . She's proper set him up for a tit one cos unless he does well at school and has a good ethic, he'll end up like his mother.

On a serious note though. If this money was sorted legally, surely she can get done for what she's spending it on and it not going to it's intended use?
The only person who has put her son in this position is Lauryn Badwoman! She has exploited that little boy for her own gain from the minute he was conceived. She doesn’t care for protecting his dignity or privacy. She uses him as a pawn in her twisted little mind games.

It absolutely is sad, so sad for Kairo, but the truth is he isn’t involved with Kyle, he is a stranger to him! If she was any decent sort of mother she would change his name to Goodman, stop forcing all Kyleesque traits on him and give him the privacy he deserves growing up. - it’s HER who is the root cause of all this!

She is seriously damaging this little boy, setting him up for a world of hurt when he is old enough to understand. She puts his monetary value (maintenance) over his well being. She’s a selfish bleep!

P.s no ranting at you, it’s her she grinds my gears!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@4FoxAche silly you how could puma respond or remove his boots they all walked out their jobs remember 😂😂😂
I know. She forgot that bit when she said "PS @Pumafootball called they decided to have some morals and correct your boots .. 🙃 (they should morally remove those current boots)"

Who called you Lozagne? Noone works there anymore. They also have no staff to correct the boots or to chase Kyle down and confiscate his existing boots.

Not Loz telling 🐷🥧 again?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She should in all seriousness be charged with harrassment and banned from mentioning them esp RRR having their names and dates of birth on her Instagram is bleeping creepy and talking about how he looks like reign he’s a wee boy at 5 and his parents like to keep him private and she keeps mentioning kiaro looks like him 🙈 I just don’t understand how she is getting away with this

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They're just baby curls. My son had them at his age.
First proper haircut, bam, gone. Never to return....
He'll look like cousin Itt when he starts school, she knows the minute his hair gets cut, they'll disappear....
Stupid cow.
Same happened to my sister. She had tight ringlets, to the root. Without the use of any product. Hated them, cut them off and they never came back 😔

Reactions: 11
Same happened to my sister. She had tight ringlets, to the root. Without the use of any product. Hated them, cut them off and they never came back 😔
My middle child has naturally curly hair - I was convinced they were baby curls so didn't cut them until the poor kid was about three. Curls are still present, poor Loz even with the "Persian" and Jamaican genes she cant get the natural curl to turn Giro into mini RRR - and just to rub it in for her my kid doesn't have those genes: they're ginger!

Wild, curly ginger hair and, so help me God, the personality matches the hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My middle child has naturally curly hair - I was convinced they were baby curls so didn't cut them until the poor kid was about three. Curls are still present, poor Loz even with the "Persian" and Jamaican genes she cant get the natural curl to turn Giro into mini RRR - and just to rub it in for her my kid doesn't have those genes: they're ginger!

Wild, curly ginger hair and, so help me God, the personality matches the hair.
This is too cute 😂 I imagine a little Annie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
a few lies I found I was looking for something but haven’t been able to find it on previous threads

I dunno…looks pretty lavish to me xoxox
I think we can all agree there’s only one liar ?
No mutual decisions ever been made ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I seen this photo of Annie, (think it’s maybe one from a year or so back) Was struck by how beautiful she looks in it. Happy and smiling with her kids. Her eyes are so striking!
She is stunning.. love her dark hair and blue eyes and she has the most amazing bone structure... No wonder Humpty Dumpty battered vag LG spends all her sprogs maintenance on fillers trying to sculpt that mush 🤣🤣🤣 you can't compete where you don't compare and Kyle walkers a bleep for ever allowing her to think she can poor begger

I was having a nosey back through some of her comments from when she had shared that pic with Kyle in the background etc … “He is his Dad so” “that too, forever and always” 🤣🤣 What planet is she on 🤦‍♀️ There’s a few crackers I’ll tell ye ….
Honestly the desperation for Kyle to be in his life is ridiculous... Forever and always about a man that has never acknowledged him 😭🤣 Lauryn please get some self respect asap... Cringe cringe cringe

I was having a nosey back through some of her comments from when she had shared that pic with Kyle in the background etc … “He is his Dad so” “that too, forever and always” 🤣🤣 What planet is she on 🤦‍♀️ There’s a few crackers I’ll tell ye ….
Honestly the desperation for Kyle to be in his life is ridiculous... Forever and always about a man that has never acknowledged him 😭🤣 Lauryn please get some self respect asap... Cringe cringe cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Nooooooooooooooooo way!!!! I’ve never seen this I die on the daily with her tit but I can’t seem to look away 🙈
If that’s the only way to get him in a pic with kiaro then he’s not a dad cmon stop making an arse of the boy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.