Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what lies she always refers to Kyle tells LOL she should sing like a canary and give us a right good laughs. He's probably been shell shocked when she said she was up the duff after being apparently infertile, he's went along with her planning and saying all sorts and the prostitute is too daft and desperate to realise this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's sad but unfortunately its factual. The tit she will be filling that poor boy with - lies, toxic bitterness and no identity of his own.

Everyone here has expressed genuine sympathy and care for the little one. We know he's going to have a tit life due to his Mother and her obsession with a man who has publicly chosen to ignore their existence.

She blames Annie for everything but the fact is if KYLE wanted a relationship with Kairo; he'd have one. If KYLE was interested or cared he would be involved and all the posts begging for his attention wouldn't exist. There are hundreds of reasons Kyle could choose not to be involved but it's his choice. She had the choice to continue with a pregnancy she knew that onky she wanted, and if anyone had tried forcing her to terminate we'd all agree that was disgusting wrong. So by the same logic, he surely then gets the right to say - no thanks I don't want to be involved. Both parents should get a choice.

Unfortunately, Lauryn wanted a baby with a rich man for her financial gain and wasn't prepared for the realities of parenting. She is so cold towards that poor baby. Kyle doesn't want to be involved and that's fair enough. Layryn doesn't want him either and that's the truly upsetting thing about this.

I wondered about this. They never withdrew the boots, never acknowledged her kick off and then both Kyle and Puma started posting about other things and she was irrelevant, unwanted and ignored as ever.

What did Puma do? She embarrassed herself and her baby for nothing.
Oh I wasn't having a go at what anyone on here says. She's opened up these conversations and that's sad cos it means he'll see them.

Genuinely didn't mean everyone in here was awful haha.

She is so unemotional to the kid,he's gonna grow up the same and she's done that because she couldn't be arse to get off her ready meal lasagne and get a bleeping job.

I still can't believe that house. Are we sure she lived with her mum? I can't see her mum living in a hovel like that? Maybe she had a dive of a house and was ashamed?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Annie is such a beautiful woman. She reminds me of a sultry senorita you'd see in an old cowboy film, with gypsy skirts, long limbs and waist length thick hair. Looks aside, she appears to be a mature, loyal, patient and family-orientated woman who is a devoted mother. What the actual duck was going on in Begman's head to think she could compete with this woman who he fell in love with at first sight when he was a teenager?

She could have just thanked her lucky stars that she'd got upduffed by a millionaire, kept her fat gob shut, accepted the 18 years worth of mega bucks child support and quietly lived a private and privileged life. But no, she made this big bleeping hullaballoo about EVERYTHING and made herself a laughing stock, racked up the emotional damage for Giro's future, caused untold grief for Kyle's family and just embarrassed herself in every way possible. With the same financial outcome as if she'd kept schtum.

IMHO it's pure narc rage, textbook. When they know they've lost they lash out by trying to drag the target's name through the mud and damage their reputation. They hate being rejected and ignored so that's when the real spite and venom comes out. They'd rather destroy something/someone they want than see someone else have it.

ETA: I think what I'm trying to say is that she knows KW isn't going to come back to her or want to see his kid, she's just being a bleep for the sake of being a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This one is another cracker… liar liar 🤥

Only person who has ever documented any connection between you and KW is you Lozza!
Where did he document he got a Prozza up the duff?
Oh, wait… silly me. It was the photo of the infamous green bikini and her selling out KW name to the press. As if anyone would go out their way to tell the world they shagged lozza prozza badman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she’s keeping up Messiah so he can watch his dad on tv
It’s really sad what she does to that little boy hope he has some loving family members around him because SHE is poison.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I still can't believe she posted that photo up of giro with Kyle behind him on the screen and then saying forever and always. She's lost the plot what a absolute crank. I wounder how it will be when little giro is 11 12 years old and football players become idols to boys that age what is he going to do when kyle walker appears. That's when she will bad mouth him and fill him full of toxicity towards him. That poor boy is going to be confused and hurt that this amazing idol wants nothing to do with him. She's such a bleep for bringing him into this world all for a paycheck this boy will suffer big time 😪

I can also see why Kyle has nothing to do with him why on earth would he want anymore children when he has 3 already. In Kyle's eye it's just another outgoing he will have to fund there would be Noway on this earth it was a mutual decision. She talks absolute tit
But sit back ladies and gents kyle is about to perform come on kyle walker come on England 👏🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kyles playing 😂

incoming meltdown from beggy .

i bet Annie is cheering her man on 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Can see her staring at the tv reminiscing
She ain’t seen a man Since x

• Haha
I was having a nosey back through some of her comments from when she had shared that pic with Kyle in the background etc … “He is his Dad so” “that too, forever and always” 🤣🤣 What planet is she on 🤦‍♀️ There’s a few crackers I’ll tell ye ….
I remember this. Forever and always lmao life goals for lozza and kyles life goals doesn’t include him or her. Bye prozzy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder why none of her sisters follow or comment on her stuff anymore. They probably started to see stories aren't adding up and she's a pure Billy bullshitter she definitely don't get as much sympathy anymore

Chloe moaning about vets greed when she is related to the greediest person in existence 😂 irony is probably lost on them though #walkerdowntothejobcentreandclaimmoremoneynotfor you #greedybitch

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.