Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Kyle, who doesn't want a relationship with her children, going to block a move abroad?

Is she thinking Kyle is going to be moving abroad and is planning on the same area? That is literally the only reason he would try and block it.

Also what business is it of a parent who has no contact with his children which school they go to or how to get them into that school? Just go to the local school like everyone else does. Ridiculous. Sort ya tit out and stop blaming everyone else for your failings.

Kyle showing off his kids looks like something he's always done, why does she think Kyle is digging at her. He wants well away from her. Wishes that mistake had never happened. Why would he want to repeatedly punish her. She knew what she's doing the only person who's hurt her is her.
Kyles paying for schooling thats all babe, hes not interested in the why wheres and whats. Its down to her to put his name down from a young age and research and visit these places. Shes prob picked the dearest ones or tried to dump him in a boarding school an kyles said no

Reactions: 29
Erm after reading that can I change my vote to feeling sorry for Kyle??? 🤣🤣🤣

What a looney tune!
I pressed no and then just had a huge surge of guilt thinking of her pap walks in the press after he "wheeled" out his kids that I actually put I feel sorry for him 😭
I hate myself for it and I know he brought it on himself but bloody hell she's an absolute piece of work!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone explain this assessment and missing out on school places? My poor child had to go mainstream so I applied in the usual fashion through the local council 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
How predictable as well - people on here were talking about Kyle and Annie and their much wanted children moving abroad and now she Is thinking about it 🤣 where would she be without tattle! I highly doubt it would be met with any difficulty either Lauren, hun, quite the opposite I’d say! They’d probably cheer and wave you and your spawn off LOL

She’s only saying this to force him to contact her anyway - she thinks threatening the removal of her bastards to another country will make Kyle come running and make her feel validated. He will never, ever bleeping want you, you droopy dog. These desperate attempts are futile.

Reactions: 22
Kyles paying for schooling thats all babe, hes not interested in the why wheres and whats. Its down to her to put his name down from a young age and research and visit these places. Shes prob picked the dearest ones or tried to dump him in a boarding school an kyles said no
But HE'S KYLE WALKERS SON!!!
She doesn't need to put his name down, KW means everything gets handed to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This show would blow things wide open no bleep cares there is no text no pic no nothing she can show or say kyle has said he did what he had to do to keep his family none of it was real lauren 🙈 bleeping get over it!!
Kairo is 3 im sure he isnt asking for his dad constantly he defo wasnt seeing him daily

She was basically handed her peachy bum at the first court case for being a liar, don't we think that if she had more texts/videos/photos she would have posted them already?
Absolute liar she is.

Reactions: 27
This show would blow things wide open no bleep cares there is no text no pic no nothing she can show or say kyle has said he did what he had to do to keep his family none of it was real lauren 🙈 bleeping get over it!!
Kairo is 3 im sure he isnt asking for his dad constantly he defo wasnt seeing him daily
Agreed.
I genuinely don’t believe there is ANYTHING she can do or say that will change the public perception.
For every 1 bit of ammo she’d have, Kyle and Annie have 1000. She’s finished, it’s over for her.

Hi Lauren,
Kyle said you’re a good mum so he thought you would sort the schooling and invoice him x

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Wtf does it mean delays on the other side? I’m a single mum and I didn’t need the “other side” to put my own kids into a school 😒 he missed out on an opportunity to be assessed? Sorry, I didn’t realise he was the Second Coming, it really is pushing it that he’s something special isn’t it 😂

Getting used to the punishing behaviour? And breaching a current court order? duck right off! It’s talking like it’s the victim and got a restraining order on him ffs! It will never accept that it and its spawn are nothing more than a horrible, horrible mistake. It needs locking up.
Kyle has clearly stopped money that’s all I can think off I hope he gives her the minimum now and argues why he should provide her all these extras other men don’t she was never his partner or wife

Reactions: 25
‘Met with difficulty if i decide this’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stfu I’m sure he’ll happily splash the cash on a private jet, massive villa to keep and a farewaell duck off never to be seen again party thrown in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think mentioning this tv show is a ploy to either get Kyle to get in contact or for him to agree to her demands again! She will know this tv show will be the last thing he wants!

Her every move is calculated, always plotting!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
DOnt know how Annie copes with such class would have to call her out publicly she is obsessed

Reactions: 27
She missed school placed cos she wouldn’t pay the registration fee herself and has the cheek to blame K&A .
She’s a clown of a woman 😂

Reactions: 43
what does she bleeping look like 🤣🤣🤣 it’s giving small town rural girl, bet Annie and Sian screaming at these pics
THIS I went to a small town rural high school and we had loads of lauryns almost pretty in a really rough chavvy way always having dramas fake engagements fake pregnancy etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If only Lauryn’s willpower to not shag a married man who ‘abused’ her firstborn was as strong as her kids legs then she wouldn’t be in this bleeping mess

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She really writes the blogs for us 😂
It’s so embarrassing
Address the rumours she put out
Like the way she writes is not natural
Randomly says he will have loads of ‘friends’ there ?
Like it didn’t flow at all

What about his family ?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wonder if Kyle is going to leave city for a club abroad so she’s got in first that she wants to leave the country 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.