Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obvs she mentioned the court order hes breaking which i thinks bs as u can be locked up for breaking court orders. Im sure court orders are based on access
---
Bet she gets a dig in about him not sending him a bday present 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Please don’t tell me she has resorted to wearing the kids clothes 😳
I can’t see it available for adults.
If her finances are being scrutinised is she actually pretending to purchase designer clothes for Kairo & wearing them herself! 🤡😂
This is a new low even for you Proz 🙊
View attachment 2844371
I just fell off my chair laughin
@spilllltheteeee your fave Isla’s in this
Know how much you are a fan of her 💖
What is Chloe wearing? Someone needs to tell these rancid sisters that just because its designer, doesn't mean it's stylish. Appalling dress sense, all three of them!

Reactions: 30
None of them sisters dress nicely, ever. They always look like they've fallen in to a vat of jumble sale clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tht gucci hilliby jkt is out of stock on tht website but it only goes upto age 12 anyway so theres no way shell fit in tht

Reactions: 15
Also I don't get why she's always banging on about giro not having a dad but barely mentions anything about Knostrels not having a dad around.

Wonder what trampy get up giro will be forced to wear to his party for 1

• Haha
Reactions: 38
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
bleeping Boringgggg

Imagine not getting your kid a place at school when they start in 5 months
All my kids I have applied a couple of days after the applications have opened. And I’ve also visited schools as soon as possible

tit MUM
---
Bet the J’s are to catch who is sharing on here! Each subscriber may have got a different letter? Is that possible?
I don’t believe the tv approach one bit, it’s a rumour started by that Simon Boyle to put stress on the Walkers, oh and when he stepped out with his 3 wanted sons, everything was exactly as it should be proz, Kyle, his planned and wanted children, and his wife supporting, always supporting! She just doesn’t get her total irrelevance! The mention of moving abroad, I wonder if that’s a ‘make me an offer’ to go away forever … who knows, she’s actually insane! I assess and section people for a living, she’s up there with every PD imaginable , histrionic, narcissistic, emotionally unstable, with a delusional disorder thrown in!
I agree re the TV show. I don’t believe it is going ahead. They’ve put it out there as ‘I wonder if anyone would be interested’ but they will get slated. I don’t think this was ever going to be a thing. Could you imagine being hated 1000000x more than she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Going back to that article where she refers to Annie as a wicked Stepmother and says she shouldn’t have got back with Kyle if she couldn’t accept he had another child with her…why is it that just a few years later Lauryn is blackmailing Kyle and one of her demands is that he’s not allowed to get Annie pregnant again. What an audacious witch. You shouldn’t be having secret rendezvous with a married man if you can’t accept his WIFE might want to have more children. Imagine thinking you have the right to play God with another Woman’s life and her decision to expand her family via blackmailing her Husband. We all know it’s true because of how badly she reacted to seeing on here that Annie was pregnant and subsequently phoning him up screaming and demanding to know if it was true. May this disgusting cretin never know an ounce of peace for the rest of her miserable existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s been a bit confusing for him talking and speaking to his dad and now not at all! 🤡

Whats the difference between talking & speaking Loz?
It’s interesting she didn’t say seeing? I don’t think he’s seen her kids for a long time and a lot of it was on FaceTime

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping Boringgggg

Imagine not getting your kid a place at school when they start in 5 months
All my kids I have applied a couple of days after the applications have opened. And I’ve also visited schools as soon as possible

tit MUM
---

I agree re the TV show. I don’t believe it is going ahead. They’ve put it out there as ‘I wonder if anyone would be interested’ but they will get slated. I don’t think this was ever going to be a thing. Could you imagine being hated 1000000x more than she is now
Agree there’s no tv show, just a ploy to upset Walkers, that Simon Boyle stirring the pot like he did with Vardy! Proz needs to look at how that turned out for her!
Also, why does she write ‘my house’ in her blog? It’s Annie’s house you fuckwit, your just the lodger for 17.5 years, make sure you look after it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone remember that pervy guy that used to always comment on lauryns insta posts Dan vegan or vegan dan and he never used to write anything he always just used to post 🍆🍆💦💦💦 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Great difficulty if she moved abroad. Maybe be difficult to keep going begging to court, having to come back every four years to get your new car. Won't be difficult to arrange access visits cause that's never gonna happen.

Well maybe when Kyle is fat and bald he will be finished up playing and want to spend time with mistakes all over the UK...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As if she wouldn’t even pay her child’s school registration fee so he missed out on a place. I’m not joking this would be £200 maximum 😂

For context, Brighton College, arguably the best private school in Brighton and ranked 12th best in the country on the Sunday Times list is a £180 registration fee.

She couldn’t spare £180 out of her 8k a month so missed out on a place? Or is she willing for her son to miss out on a place so she can go into court and say the damage the breach of the order has caused?

Either was is pathetic! She probably spends £180 a month on her nails

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Also I don't get why she's always banging on about giro not having a dad but barely mentions anything about Knostrels not having a dad around.

Wonder what trampy get up giro will be forced to wear to his party for 1
Jolie Knostrels 🤣🤣🤣 dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She would never move away she wouldn't get any money. She's got nothing to support any of them on her own. It's obviously some sort of threat. If kyle doesn't see his kids cant see why he would be botherd anyway.

And she does relise her kid doesnt have to go to a private school she can put his name down at any in the catchment area Nd dont need assessments, which you usually do when your pregnant. So its her fault completely for leaving it so late.

Shes that thick she doesnt relise how toxic and narcissistic she cokes across as.

Reactions: 17
Imagine doing up your dream house with dopey Blythe but you wanna move
😂 okay hun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.