Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing up your dream house with dopey Blythe but you wanna move
😂 okay hun
She had to be talking shite. Either she has got a sniff that’s the walkers plans and is trying to wind them up on the wag dream has gone to her head.
Does she really think K&A would be court bound to finance a life in the sun for her because let’s be honest she has no intention of paying a penny towards her own offspring.

It’s still a way to make viewed threats to the Walkers, hence the mention of a TV show , doesn’t she know by now that people actually feel sorry for Kyle and not her because of her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I voted that I don't feel sorry for Kyle but have to admit the more I read on here the more I feel sorry for him. I can't stand cheats, male or female there's just no need. The grass is NEVER greener and it ruins so many lifes. And for Kyle to have spam when he has rib eye at home is unforgivable. On the other hand I don't think footballers are prepared for the fame and amount of money they receive and its something that has to be looked at across the board. They are like gods to football fans and can buy whatever they want when they want including women. I tell my husband regularly if we ever split up I would never take a penny off him, I have supported myself financially since I was 16 and certainly don't need a man. I am ashamed for her living off a man and one that, although we all know she would drop her drawers in a second if he asked, she claims to despise.

Reactions: 37
Wonder if Kyle is going to leave city for a club abroad so she’s got in first that she wants to leave the country 🤣🤣
She’s the reason he’d go abroad & she knows it. I hope Kyle plays the game right to the end & once she’s gone he stays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine doing up your dream house with dopey Blythe but you wanna move
😂 okay hun
Yeah, it’s so great that she doesn’t even know if she wants to live in it anymore 🤣🤣🤣😀 great influencer you are proz!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine thinking that the private schools you viewed weren’t good enough for Kairo you have ‘such high standards’.

Think she’s been watching too much Young Sheldon.

Child Genius ✨
Destined to be bigger than Beckham ✨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know how your parents used to tell you not to watch too much TV or your eyes will go square, I’m going to tell my kids not commit benefit fraud, pine after married men or try to destroy another Woman’s life or you’ll end up looking like this…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
So let me get this straight, Kyle pays for her house, car, furniture, maintenance, the kids nursery fees & private education, funds her entire existence, but he could go to prison over not having baby girls birth date on his boots? Have a day off lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So let me get this straight, Kyle pays for her house, car, furniture, maintenance, the kids nursery fees & private education, funds her entire existence, but he could go to prison over not having baby girls birth date on his boots? Have a day off lozza.
Hopefully he doesn't pay for tit anymore.
---
*obviously he should pay for "mistakes" but not as overly as he has

Reactions: 22
A quick skim of the blog sounds like Kyle has stopped being such a soft touch and getting tough on the legal side of things about time!

One thing I noted, which is suspect 'legal' advised she's stopped the pretence that Kyle was a firm fixture in Kairo's life and now it was 'talking' to his daddy.
What happened to all those family moments that were suppose to happened? So likely it was just those couple of meetings and some video calls.

Also note no mention of contact with the girl suggesting that he didn't meet her after all.

Some of that blog was written directly to Kyle to guilt trip him, the asking for daddy and the little girl telling him he doesn't have one. She knows that Kyle loves being a father and feels guilty about the KWs if she can guilt him into contact she will do it.

But from what she's saying Kyle is ANGRY this time. It's about bloody time!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Only reason she mentioned moving abroad is for an actual story for on the TV show... to create some sort of drama... the only reason kyle sent her money instead of gifts is because although he's a dumb cu@t if he bought her actual gifts that would feed into her "loving relationship" and "princess treatment" blackmail... he's thick ill give you that... just not that thick...

Kids schools? Couldnt pay the deposit even tho she gets 8k a month?
At this point she's just begging it and it's embarrassing to watch...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine having such high standards for your kids but you had two kids with a man in a relationship
The mind boggles
Imagine having such high standards a man calls you his wife’s name in bed and you think that’s worth telling the paper x
Madness

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s a greedy entitled bleep. Part of me rages having sympathy for Kyle (could also be the wine) but I do feel sorry for him. I hate him for what he has put Annie through and I would say Lauryn is his karma but duck me she is another level. Which leads me back to my question of how the duck he went there again I just don’t understand

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe that was it for the blog this month, she’s fed us crumbs to feed us for a day, roll on next months x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.